Chapter 8 - The Mysterious Man Part 1

'Man I love them both so much' I thought

Katsuki's POV

We kissed for a while but after a while we started to get a little tired ourselves so we went to bed. I on one side of Deku while icyhot lay on the other side of Deku. I hugged Deku around his waist and I could feel an arm holding both me and Deku. I smiled at myself and let the sleep take over.I woke up 3-4 hours after falling asleep when I heard someone crying. I looked down and saw that Deku had started crying and seemed worried in his sleep. I shook Icyhot so that he winced and checked my watch on me "What ??" he asked, looking at where I was pointing.

He looked at me and I nodded and looked down at Deku as we decided to wake him. "Deku... Wake up .." I and Icyhot yelled at the same time, we shook Deku lightly and he jumped up completely frightened and looked around. He looked at us and started to cry big tears running down our cheeks.

"K-Kacchan ... S-Shochan ...." he said as he approached us and began hugging us. We hugged him Icyhot made circles on Deku's back. While I was doing his hair, he began to calm down. "Do you feel better? Do you want to tell us what happened?" said Icyhot "It seemed like you had a nightmare." I continued on my second boyfriend's sentence.

"I... It was a mix between what happened to D-Dabi and the horror movie that we were watching." he took a deep shaky breath and continued "It was... It was like in the movie but instead of disappearing I was raped by him ... But it didn't end there... For every time I screamed or said no to him he took... He took a tool and cut different parts of the body.. "he began to cry again and did not want to say anything more and we respected it.

"Come on, we lie down again and we won't let you happen," both Shoto and I said simultaneously. We lay back down laying so close to Deku as we could, he was shiviering but after a while he stared to fall asleep again.

Time skip at morning

I woke up because it knocked on the door, I sat up and checked on the clock it was 8.30am. I sat up on the bed and said "What ?!" a little annoyed at the one that had woke me up I felt how Deku and Shoto started to wake up. I jumped up from the bed and half run to the door. Just when I was about to open the door, Kirishima aka Shitty opened the door.

"Ohh you're awake" he said a little loudly "Oi shitty hair huh Izu and Shoto are still sleeping. What do you want?" I said as I covered his mouth. "Someone's here to see you. He didn't say his name but he had dark hair, long but muscular." he said "it's just me or both me and Shoto. Because if it's both then I want someone to be with Izu." I said while looking at Izu and Shoto. "He didn't say anything about it, he just wanted to meet the boss here." he replied. "Okay me and Shoto are coming. Text Round face, Dunce face. You two should watch Izu while me and Shoto talk to our visitors." I said sharply.

I closed the door and went to the bed to wake Shoto. I came to bed and shook both Izu and Shoto. Izu started to twist in bed but started to open his eyes when he opened them then he rubbed his eyes and asked tiredly "What is happening Kacchan?" he looked up at me with his sweet face.

"We have a guest who wants to talk to me and Shoto." I replied, looking at Shoto who had already started to dress. "Who wants to meet us?" Shoto asked as if he had been awake all the time as well as he pretended to be.

"They didn't say their name. You know what that means." I said he nodded and looked at him and then at Deku who looked confused at us. "Yes I know, have you made sure Izu is guarded?" Shoto asked, and I nodded in response.

Izuku's POV

"Okay Izu, me and Shoto will go and meet this person in the mean time Round face and Dunce face will guard you. Oh btw you mom texted, She wanted you to know that she will go and visit her friend in the US she will be gone for a while. Kacchan asked, I nodded a yes and went up to the guys and gave them a kiss on the cheek. They opened the door to go and meet the person who wanted to talk to them. When they went out, Uraraka and Kaminari came and led me happy because then we could play some games.

When it had come in and closed the door, they locked the door just to make sure no one could enter. "So what do you want to find out while Kacchan and Shochan are talking to the person?" I asked, wondering at them. They looked at me and then at each other, "How about putting on some clothes first smol Boss" said Uraraka with a blush on the cheeks. I looked down at my body and saw that I was just wearing my Bunny sweater but I had somehow managed to get my pants off.

I start to turn red in the face and look down at the floor and walk to the wardrobe and take one of Shochan's sweaters while I took a Kacchan's soft pants that were too small for Kacchan so I could use them. I then went into the bathroom to change. I opened the door and went in to close the door behind me. "I'll take a quick shower too" half shouted to Uraraka and Kamanari, they replied with a okay. I took off my clothes and then put on the shower with warm water and went in to shower my body and hair. I jumped out of the shower and dried myself and my hair.When I had dried off, I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth, I went out to the bedroom again. I was still looking down at the floor as I was still embarrassed about what happened before.