48

Sire Trey King

Sire Trey King

"Ooo..." Paisley moaned as I woke her up with head. She combed her fingers through my hair and clinched her legs together. Hate when she does that shit. We been messing around for 6 months and I swear every day i be ready to cuff but I don't know what she'll say. Imma talk to her sexy ass about it. "Sire."

"Quit moving and take it." I entered a finger in as i sucked on her clit.

"Baby I can't!" She moaned trying to push me back but I wasn't going. Imma finish the damn job, she taste to good not too. Once I finished i came up and tongue kissed her just how she likes it.

She tried to go down on me but i stopped her making her raise one eyebrow. "What you don't want anything."

"No Pay. I was just hungry." I said rolling over and pulled her into my arms. She laid on my chest and traced my tattoos.

"Sire ..." She said quietly than sighed. "Never mind."

"No you been doing that all week. Speak." I demanded shaking my head. "You know I hate that shit Pay."

"I just wanna thank you for making me feel special and so beautiful . You know I was insecure about my looks . Like how small my eyes are. How round my head is? But it's like somehow everyday you make me see beauty when I didn't see it at all and I appreciate it."

"It's more. Continue."

"And... I know we said no feelings and no relationship till we're both ready. But it's so hard to not catch feelings for you baby. I guess , no what i'm saying is Sire . I cut off all my hoes like been did. I been feeling like this for a while . Just never knew where your head was at."

"I ain't ready for a relationship been told ya bean head ass not to catch feelings so this on you." She tensed up and tried to get out my arms.

"No move , you didn't have to be rude about it."

I laughed and held her tighter, "Girl shut up. You know i can stay serious . But i feel the same way okay...I been cut off mine to. I make you feel like that because you are baby. You are in my eyes. Why wasn't you ready for a relationship ?"

She sighed, "I was abused in my last relationship...he literally belittled me. Made me not love myself and i was so confident about myself to begin with. He made me feel like trash."

"You not trash. You the most beautiful, loving , caring , diamond, gentle person ever and I care for you a lot and im ready to make it official been ready Pay. You don't ever gotta worry about me hitting on you , messing around on you , none of that. When I say I got you . I got you baby okay."

She stared into my eyes as she sat on top of me, "You care for me. What if I said I love you? What if I said you don't ever gotta worry about me cheating on you , leaving you, making you feel like shit? What if I said I got you?"