47

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Oh my gosh." I said gasping as the doctor told me i was having twins. "Daisy!"

She chuckled, "What's the genders?"

"No don't tell me ! I wanna do a gender reveal." I said covering my ears.

"Well Daisy I will let you know while she's booking her next appointment."

"She finally made up her mind." Daisy said laughing shaking her head.

"Shut up bitch. Can I get a sucker?" Ms.Rose always had to get me a treat for whatever reason.

"Girl lemme update you on the babies. They are very healthy and this may seem like bad news but they are developing a little faster so they may come before the due date." She said smiling making me smile.

"That means their smart right."

"Everybody is smart in their way." She said chuckling. "When is little Quan gonna come see me Daisy?"

"When he stops hanging out with his TT and Sire."

It's exactly what I said. Paisley and Sire is trying to say it's just fucking but we all see feelings with them. They just don't want to admit it. Sire left Mia alone when she ended up pregnant and he knew it wasn't his cause they haven't had sex in a long time. He said there was no coming back from that.

Cortez is finally able to breathe on his own. Which is good news but it's been like that for three months . Nothing is changing. Carmen case was closed so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Yes the cops are still harassing us but nothing is going in their favor.

"Just tell him no. I miss my baby. And i better get invited to the gender reveal."

"Why ? So everybody can pick what you pick ? No but you can help with it." I said laughing. "We gotta record it so Cortez can watch it when he wakes up."

"I'll record a little bit how bout that. And i'll decorate." She said pinching my cheek.

"Ms. Rose stop." I said laughing shaking my head. "You like a little grandma that looks at my vagina and checks on my babies."

"Oh chile no filter." She said laughing shaking her head.

-

"You're having twins!" My mom said excitedly. "My baby girl."

"Sup ma." Sire said walking in my house with Paisley.

"Remind me to take your key."

"You did. I found your spare in the flower pot dirt. So predictable." Sire said laughing shaking his head. "Ma this is Paisley . Paisley, Nicole."

"Hi nice to meet you Ms. Nicole." She said shaking her hand than hugging me.

"So your my son new girlfriend? Still trying with love."