26:

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Bestie, you do not have to stay with me." I said laughing as we walked into my apartment. I was just released from the hospital after staying there for a whole week. I missed my apartment, Cortez tried to come back I heard but I took him off of the visitors list.

I heard right after he left the hospital he went and fucked some bitch, so any thought of getting back with him like next month is out the window. Maybe a bitch could move on...

"I know." She said rubbing my shoulders.

"I never had a night here by myself. I wanna try it okay."

"Okay bestie... I hear ya. How you feel about Cortez?"

I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "mark hit me up..."

"Ouu and?"

"Umm... he was talking to Tori. I feel bad but I'm thinking about giving him a chance." I said making her gasp.

"Bitch what?"

"Tori never checked up on me. And if you really my friend like you say you are, you should've came to check on me. I text something , I got nothing. Soo do I really owe her loyalty?" I asked making her shrug.

"Bitch no you only owe me and your family loyalty. Fuck these hoes that claims to be your friend."

"Exactly." I agreed nodding. "Last time I was here Lo damn there raped me. How he doing?"

"Don't know. Don't give a fuck and neither should you." She said making me laugh. "Can't believe that piece of shit was my friend."

"Yea. Can't believe he was my man. Either way I still got love for him. Can I be honest?"

"Mmph?"

"I miss Cortez. I miss his tongue lord."

Valencia looked at me and laughed, "Sis y'all can still fuck but keep him as that till your mentally ready for a relationship. Your mind just ain't there yet."

I smirked and looked at my keys. "But nah he been fucking with these bitches."

Valencia smirked, "when I was just talking to Jahron. I messed with this boy named Casey. Till me and him was official of course. What I'm saying is maybe you can fuck Cortez to make sure your needs are met while talking with Mark. Cause I don't think y'all gone fuck right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "tuh girl I wish I would. I'll whoop my own ass."

"Go get that dick sis." She kissed my forehead than grabbed my stuff.

-

I knocked on Cortez door nervous as I don't know what. What if he rejected. What if a bitch opened the door. I know I couldn't be mad but I would be pissed as fuck.