"You need ### learn ### walk #### ### ##### Genji-kun," Ojii-san said while still smiling.

'Ughh fineee. Guess I'm walking. Stupid slope, it's so big. Right foot, left foot, right foot…'

At the top of the hill, once I sat down in front of Obaa-san on the toboggan, Ojii-san reached forward from behind Obaa-san and placed both his hands around my torso, making it feel like one of those safety bars on a rollercoaster that strapped you into your seat. I then noticed that Kaa-san was waving at us from the bottom of the hill, so I waved back. Hearing an excited scream to my left, I turned my head and saw Misaki, Rumi and Kiyoko getting on a toboggan beside Naoko, Tsuki and Sakamae's toboggan.

'Why is Kiyoko doing her excited scream when she hasn't even gotten into the toboggan yet? Oh right, its Kiyoko.'

"Misaki-chan, Naoko-chan, we ###### #### ### ####! ##### makes #### ##### miso soup!" declared Ojii-san to the other two toboggans.

"Ojii-san ### #### ###! Hahaha", enthusiastically declared back Misaki.

"Ojii-san! Misaki-chan! We #### ### ##### #### #####!" Qipao Sister replied, equally enthusiastically.

'Wonder what they're saying. Something about miso soup? From the context of the situation I'm guessing there's about to be a race. Losers make the winner miso soup? That sounds like a silly prize. Also, Kiyoko-chan seems to be so excited that she has stopped screaming and is instead smiling like a lunatic. That's new. Oh, here we go!'

As Ojii-san started counting down from three, I noticed Obaa-san sticking a small piece of paper on the toboggan, it had some patterns drawn on it and some Japanese words that I couldn't yet read. After Ojii-san reached the number one on his countdown and all three toboggans started going down the hill, I saw Obaa-san raise up her right index and middle finger so that they were touching each other, while the rest of her fingers remained closed in a fist.

'AHHHHH', I mentally screamed out in terror as our toboggan sped down the hill faster than it had ever gone before, all noise failing to escape my mouth as my eyes widened and I clenched all four of my teeth. I continued mentally screaming as we flew past a wide-eyed Kaa-san's position, past Tou-san who was still walking towards the house, across the snowy field and headed in the direction of a bamboo forest.

Obaa-san then repeated the action with her hand and our toboggan miraculously began to slow down, eventually coming to a stop near a small brown snow-covered shack beside the bamboo forest. Some fluids may or may not have staged a prison break out into my diaper. As I was trying to regain my calm after my near-death experience, I heard the sounds of Ojii-san and Obaa-san's joyous laughter filling the air.

'WHAT WAS THAT!? Holy shit, I thought I was going to die again. What happened? Our toboggan picked up speed so rapidly and continued at that speed without slowing down even when we were on flat ground! But that's impossible! Gravity as well as friction between the toboggan and the snow should have slowed us down! What's going on? It looks like we've traveled almost the entire length of the field.'

As I wiped the accumulated snow from my face with my gloved hand, I watched as Obaa-san concurrently stood up and picked up the small piece of paper that she had stuck on the toboggan then pocketed it in one smooth motion. Anyone who wasn't watching really closely would have missed it.

'Was that piece of paper responsible? And what was that Obaa-san did with her hands? That hand gesture thing looked like something from Naruto. But how did that make the toboggan go so fast and not slow down, like at all? Hmmm. Argh, I can't seem to figure this out and I can't ask Ojii-san or Obaa-san what happened for now either. Sigh.'