I don't think groundskeepers are paid all that well, which explains us being poor, possibly exacerbated due to shunning technology as well as having seven children while being employed in the education sector. I mean, what else could we be?" I hypothesized to Kiyoko, who was currently gathering all the blocks that I had thrown as she had run out of building materials for her tower. Hearing the dojo's door slide open, I heard yells of "TOU-SAN!" coming from my sisters before I managed to turn around and see who the newcomer was.

'Oh, dad's back! Where's Qipao Sister? I wonder where these guys disappeared to for the past month. Did they go on vacation without us? That's so unfair. Wonder where they went to. Europe maybe? Heard Japanese people liked going to France for some weird reason. Wait, how did they even afford a trip to Europe? We can't even afford to eat meat! Maybe the school sponsored their trip as a reward for something. Yeah that makes sense. Oh! Is tou-san the male equivalent of kaa-san?'

|[ You have learnt something new. Your intelligence increases by 1. ]|

'Nice! It has been awhile since I've gotten any new stats. Based on previous experience, I now needed to learn the names of these three bathrobe sisters and Qipao Sister for another four free stats. The final free point that I'm quite certain of receiving would likely be awarded when I discovered what the grandmother equivalent of Ojii-san was. This would be so much easier if I had quests, or at least some indication of how to level up. I clearly have levels seeing how my Status page indicates that I'm Level 1. There has to be some way to level up.'

Watching my bathrobe-clad sisters hug Tou-san one by one as Kiyoko excitedly hopped up and down while waiting her turn as Rumi looked on with a neutral expression, I felt myself getting picked up. Turning around, I saw that the culprit was Kaa-san. As I was being carried towards Tou-san, I saw him pick up Kiyoko in one arm and Rumi in the other. The eight of us then headed towards the large building that we were currently residing in.

Awaiting us in the dining area were my three grandparents and Qipao Sister. After we had all sat down and I was placed in my wooden baby chair as usual, Tou-san began handing out boxes. Ojii-san got one. Both of my grandmothers got one each. Kaa-san got one. Everyone seemed to be talking excitedly among each other.

'I wonder what kind of touristy gifts they received. Those little Eiffel Tower replicas maybe?'

"Misaki-chan! ##### #### #### ####### ### ######", Tou-san said as Blue Sister reached out to receive her gift box.

'Misaki? Is that Blue Sister's name?'

|[ You have learnt something new. Your intelligence increases by 1. ]|

'Nice.'

"Tsuki-chan! ### ##### ###### #### ####", Tou-san said as Red Sister reached out to receive her gift box.

'Sooki? That must be Red Sister's name!'

"Sakamae-chan! ##### #### ##### #### ###### ###", Tou-san said as Blood Sister grinned and hastily grabbed for her gift box.

'Why didn't I get any stats for knowing Red Sister's name? Are my Gamer powers just trolling me now? Sigh. Guess I'll at least get one for knowing Blood Sister's name. It's Sakamei isn't it?'

"Rumi-chan! #### ##### #####", Tou-san said as Rumi happily accepted an elongated rectangular box.

'Huh? Why didn't I get any stats for Blood Sister either? What's going on?'