15: shining armour

Start from the beginning

         Back years ago, when she went to the gym with her brother there was nothing wrong with it. Usually, they came, with same type outwear and still no one came close to them or what. Mostly towards Jungna by the way. She used to wear her usual tank top for work out and instead of lagging, she would wear baggy sweatpants. Perhaps, that one day was an unfortunate day for Jungna.

       There was one guy that suddenly approached her and tried to sexually harrassed her. Jimin was out of sight at the moment. And she was really scared. But thanks god, His helps came. Jungna really under trauma since then. And Jimin did blame himself for what happened sometime even hundreds time Jungna told him it was fine and now she safe.

        "I'll bet going." He said after long silence. That drew Jungna's brows furrowed. Jimin didn't believe her, she thought.
        "What?"
        "I'll be there in half an hour."

        Before Jungna could ever protest, Jimin already hung up the phone call. Jungna could only heaved out a sigh and pinched her nose bridge to loose up some tension. As she felt a little better, she shook her head and searched up for Jungkook. She found out Jungkook was at the middle of weight-lifting with a gym trainer. And there also treadmil nearby. Without hesitation, she walked towards the tread mill.

        Jungkook saw her approaching. Whenever their eyes locked, Jungkook jumped his brows, greeted her. His shirt already drenched with sweat.

        "You already have a treadmil at home why not you try something new?Aren't you bored? Doing the same thing?"

       Jungna glared at him and stepped on the treadmil. "Shut up Jeon. Why not you just focus on your weight-lifting? I will try the bikes anyways. So, shut up."

        Jungkook let out heartily laughter which blooming Jungna's heart. She strated pressing the button as the treadmil started moving sooner after. Menawhile, running on the treadmil, Jungna was just focusing to the glass infront of her. The glass, more like the glass wall which able to have a great view of the city. It beautiful.

        But then, from the glass wall she noticed someone was staring at her. There was a guy reflection. She looked at the reflection first before turned towards the direction where the stranger was. He greeted her with  a smile. But for Jungna it was not a smile. It was something else. They way he looked over Jungna, drove her to uncomfortable state.

        With her introvert self jumped out, she forced a smile on her face and turned to the front again. Her heart was beating faster. Jungna could not tell either it was because her running or because of the creepy stranger. Deep in her heart whispered to her, please don't let the history repeat again.

        "Jungna."

         She startled whenever Jungkook called her. Jungkook already in protective posture when she almost fall back down. She really lost in her deep thoughts. Fortunately, Jungna could balance herself. She pressed the stop button and turned towards Jungkook.

        "You okay? You look lost." Jungkook voiced out. Perhaps Jungkook saw her terrified face. She comforted Jungkook with a small smile and nodded. "I'm good. Why you call me tho?"

        "I want to go for toilet. Will you find by yourself?"

        She could just say yes but the creepy guy's face was still lingering inside her head. She was scared to stay alone. And Jungkook just happened to get that intention to ask her about it. As if, he could knew what was happening.

         "I'm good. You can go. I will get some water anyways."
        "Yeah? Okay then. Get me one too." He winked playfully and ran for toilet.

        Jungna smiled over his cute demanour. Later, she walked towards a vending machine nearby. She insterted the money for two bottle of mineral water. During the time, someone was approaching her.

        "Hi."

        Jungna looked up over the voice. That was the same guy. Her axiety started crept up on her. Eating her up as the trauma slowly swallowed her. Yet, she nodded and smiled, awkwardly.

        "Hi."
        "I never saw you before. Perhaps, you new member?"
        "Urm-no. It just been- awhile."

        Her face was totally shown that she was not intersted and wanted to run for her life. Indeed the guy still brought up thing to have conversation with her.

       "It nice to talk- to you but I really need- to go." She said, bending down as polite as possible to take the water bottle below. She could feel his gaze roamed over her yet she chose to ignore. All she could do was running from this situation. Giving him one last smile, she about to leave but the guy blocked her way.

        Her grips around the bottle tightened. Not again.

        "Why with that rush. Should we drink together?" He said seductively as he wanted to grab one bottle from Jungna's grip.
        "Sorry, it's someone already." She tightened a little more around the bottle. She wished, she prayed for Jungkook to come here.

        The vending machine was indeed placed at the corner. Out of people sight. Which was a big doom.

        "Come on girl. Don't be too tense. I'm not going to bite." He soothed Jungna's knuckles that turned white because of the tight grip. The bottle in her grip also not in theor best shape already.

       "Please, let- me g-go."
       "How about no?" He leaned closer towards her, whispering over her ears and playfully blew air on the tip of her ear. Jungna closed her eyes, nipping her lower lips.

       "How about yes?" The familiar voice came inbetween. Jungna could feel the guy leaned back to look over the new comer. Jungna already had tear in her eyes and her heart could not thank enough that Jungkook really came.

       He had his eyes darkened and jaws tightened. He held Jungna's wrist and pulled her closer towards him. Jungkook's warmth body felt like home.

        "Her boyfriend?"
        "Her housemate." Jungkook stated. It was new of him. Jungna never saw him or heard him talking with low voice and gave people death stare.

       "What make it different?" The guy lowly chuckled.
       "Then, leave. You bother someone property."
        "What?" The guy craned his neck towards Jungkook.
        "I don't like to share what mine with someone else." Jungkook smirked. "Since you refuse to leave, we will take a leave."

        Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jungna's shoulder, to keep her close to him as they walked away. Jungna tightly clenched Jungkook's shirt in fear.

        "Hey man." Jungkook heard the guy. Both Jungna and Jungkook stopped. Like Jungkook could expect what the guy was up to, he dodged the guy punch and grabbed quickly one bottle from Jungna's grip and turned towards the guy and smacked his face with the bottle which knocked him down on the floor.

       Blood flew from the guy's nose. His eyes already closed. He really been knocked off. Jungna was surprised so indeed the person who just entered the gym, standing froze at the gym enterence door. Which happened to  be across the incident.

        And yeah, that was Jimin with his big eyes in shock.

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the 🌟
And comment:)