Avni : can I?

Neil nodded his head turning his eyes back on the road.

Avni flashed a wide smile to Neil before turning the radio on.... Neil smiles himself as the song hits his ears..

Neil stops the car at the venue and looks at Avni who had her head leaning onto his shoulder.. Neil didn't knew how to wake her up but thankfully Neil's phone rang making avni startled..

Avni muttering sorry to Neil comes out of the car and marched her way to the venue entrance .

Neil sighs and taking his phone out saw the caller Id. He smiles lightly before coming out of the car.

Neil also walks inside the venue.

As he walks the corridor of the venue he heard loud music blasting... he roamed his eyes around and found his family sitting around table with Manik's parents..

He made his way to them. He greeted them and took a seat next to Bebe.

Bebe : Neil what took you so long?

Neil : Bebe.. there was traffic in a way... where is baby girl?

Swetha : princess should be coming.

Neil nodded his head stands up and search his friends who were invited too.

Neil found his friends near the bar. He shook his head and made his way to them.

He threw his arms around a tall guy who was chatting with another a guy.

Neil : hey bro!

All of his friends turns around and saw Neil.

Guy 1 : wow Neil has blessed us his presence.

Neil smacked his head lightly.

Neil : stop being an idiot! Are you guys enjoying?

They all shouted yes before dragging Neil with them to dance floor where others guests were  dancing.

Avni with her few cousins was in washroom touching themselves up. All the girls touching up left the washroom leaving avni alone.

Avni fixing her dupatta walks out the washroom.. as she was fixing her dupatta didn't realise where she was walking to the result of that she bumped with someone and almost hit her head on the hard rock of someone's chest..

Avni opens her mouth to curse the person but stopped as she lifts her face and watched Neil.

Neil : I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you coming..

Avni: it's okay.. I'm sorry too. I wasn't looking where I was going. 

They both were disturbed by the announcement of the couple entering.. they both smiling moves back to their family and saw manan holding hands entering inside the venue.

Neil smiles widely seeing his baby girl smile. He could see how her eyes glints with happiness being with Manik.. he wished their happiness forever.

Avni adore the couple who got on the stage. The family also made their way to the stage.