Chapter 1

In Mumbai at khanna mansion!

In big room boy was sleeping covering himself with duvet.. the boy room was lightly opened which was easy for anyone to enter. The boy was sleeping peacefully when there was heard of someone foot step..

The person chuckles seeing the state of bed.. the bed state was like pillow on the pillow.. bed sheet lightly off the bed and the boy himself middle of bed sleeping covering his toe to top in duvet..

The person walks beside bed and picks the pillow and kept on bed. The person settled on bed and slowly moved duvet over the boy face.. seeing the boy face tears starts brimming in her eyes..

The person was none than swetha khanna who came to wake up her son Neil khanna who was sleeping.. Neil khanna army officer who returned back home last night after so many years.. swetha traced his face and saw few bruises on his  face.. more tears droll from her cheeks..

She then held her tears back thinking Neil won't like it when he sees her crying seeing him in this sate.. swetha wiped her tears off and bend down to his face and kissed on his forehead..

Swetha : Neil.. tillu.. wake up..

Neil's body lightly moves as he was feeling cold little bit.. swetha immediately noticed and pulled duvet on him more.. she again softy called his name..

Swetha : Neil.. tillu.. wake up my boy..

Her left hand was running into Neil's hair.. she saw him lightly opening his eyes.. she smiled at him ..

Swetha : tillu..

Neil finally opens his eyes and saw his mother.. he too gave her small smile and tried sitting on bed but failed.. swetha holding his shoulder helped him to sit down leaning his head to headboard..

Swetha : Neil..

She cupped his face but making sure it doesn't hurt him.. Neil saw her with his teary eyes..

Neil : mom..

He whispered.. that was for swetha she hugged him tightly and cried.. Neil brought his hand up and rubbed her back..

Neil : mom.. I'm fine..

Swetha didn't leave him till they heard voice from back.. swetha broke hug and saw Prakash and Bebe standing there with teary eyes too.. Neil had tears too seeing them ... Bebe rushed to Neil and hugged him too while Prakash walks to them...

Bebe broke hug and Neil looks at his father who looked down controlling his tears..

Neil : dad..

Prakash snapped his head and immediately looked at Neil..

Prakash: Neil..

Neil : mom dad Bebe.. I'm completely fine.. I have safely reached to you all.. please stop crying for me.. nothing can happen to me long as I have you all and your supports.. your prayers always helps me.. please don't cry.. your son is strong boy.. I won't die that easily....

Said he last part he heard loud shout from his family.. all trio gave him angry glare..

Bebe : tillu never say about your death..

Neil : sorry..

Prakash : Bebe swetha let Neil rest whole day.. Neil beta you go back to sleep..

Neil : dad I'm not sleepy.. I'll come with you all downstairs..

Swetha : but tillu you are weak..

Neil : mom I'm not very wake.. I can walks myself down.. please.. I can't be resting all day in bed only..