Chapter 16

It was late night when Neil comes back to the camp. He was moving towards his cabin but stops hearing someone's giggle that hits his ears.

He turns around and found someone lying on the ground and laughing like a mental person.

Neil frowns thinking who would be that in the middle of night instead resting. He shook his head and moves to see the person.

As he got the glimpse of the person he got shocked seeing a person who was making him crazy since their first meet laughing like a ass off on the ground.

Neil crouched himself down bedside avni and removes the hairs strands that were blocking him from seeing her face.

Neil fell for avni seeing her cute and adorable antics. By now he knew she was drunk but the question was how did she get drunk in the camp.

Neil softly calls Avni's name trying to her attention towards him but it seems like avni was showing her sassy attitude towards Neil.

Avni realising his presence give him a look before getting up off the ground and running away from Neil.

Neil helpless shook his head and hit himself on his feet as he ran behind avni to catch her.

Neil got hold of avni who struggles to get out but his grip made avni stand in his hold.

Neil cups Avni's face and looks at her.

Neil : how did you got drunk?

Avni : drunk? Who's drunk here? I don't drink Neil.

Neil tried suppressing his smile because he found it too cute seeing her like this.

Neil : I know you don't drink but how did you get drunk. Who brought the alcohol to you?

Avni : I told you, I didn't drink. Why are you asking stupid questions over and over again. I just had orange juice then samrat brought yummy apple juice. That was what I drank.

Neil : why did you drink that? You didn't knew that was alcohol avni. You should be resting right now but being dumb lying down on the field, in the middle of night.

Avni : says who? Who says I am dumb? I'm far better than you Neil khanna. How could you leave me alone in the camp?

Neil understood she was worried and upset not finding him in the camp.

Neil : I'm sorry baba. I had some work.

Avni punching Neil's stomach lightly comes out of his hold and lays back on the field but this time holding Neil's hand pulls him on the ground too.

Neil took a minute to register what was happening with him but a second later he smirks as he saw avni resting her head on his chest.

Neil wraps his one hand around her waist and looks at avni who was staring at the sky with dreamy eyes.

Neil comes out of his thought as he heard avni speaking.

Avni : Neil. Do you know why I start liking you? Even not only liking you but falling for you. You're very different from others mens. You're different. When I first saw I knew you're the one for me. I want a love life like my patents and Bhai and Nandini. I have always adore their love and wished to have someone who would love me like Bhai and dad love their partners. I don't know what quality I want in my life partner but all I want is him staying with me forever and loving me.

Neil smiles at Avni's sweet confession. He looks at her before side pecking her head making avni tilting her head towards him.

Avni : we will have beautiful future. Right Neil?