Chapter 2

In Mumbai!

At airport Prakash was waiting for Nandini to come leaning to his car. He kept was seeing the time. Soon as he saw time which means Nandini's flight would be landing.

Prakash walks to airport and waits for Nandini to come out.

While inside the airport Nandini's flight landed half an hour ago but she didn't inform Prakash about this as she want to have time with Manik before leaving to her home. She was hugging Manik and crying making his shirt wet while Manik was caressing her hair and pecking it numerous of times.

Few minutes later Manik forcibly broke the hug and cups Nandini face. He firstly wipes her tears off and planted soft kiss on her forehead.

Manik : baby why are you crying? I'm not far away from you.. your family needs you especially Neil.. he has come back home from his duty.. make this time useful for yourself and your family. Be with them.. I'll always call you in night. It's only about for month. No more tears.. please I can't see you crying.. your dad must be waiting for you outside.. we should leave now.. even I have my flight in 20 minutes. Please baby stop making hard for you.. I can't even drop you home as your parents will know about us which I can't risk it.. please stop crying..

Nandini looks at him while drinking her tears back looks at him..

Nandini: I'll miss you mani..

Manik : I'll miss you too baby.. promise you will spend most of your times with Neil and your family. You won't remember me too much.. spend your times with them. They miss you too. Promise..

Nandini : promise mani..

Manik : that's like my baby.. now give me last time hug.

Nandini immediately crashed into his arms but this didn't shed tears. Nandini tightly hugged him. Manik too wraps his arms around her tightly. Both felt content. Manik broke hug and kissed her forehead cupping her face.

Manik : I love you baby. Take care.

Nandini: I love you too mani.. I'll miss you a lot.

Manik : even I miss baby but remember we are going to meet our family after long  period of time. As our promise we will spend our times with them.

Nandini bobbed her head and giving him once last hug took her bag and walks outside of the airport while with sadly smile playing on his lips watched her going away from his gaze.. once Nandini was out of his sight Manik took his luggage and went to checkout counter for his Delhi flight which was in 10 minutes approximately.

While outside side of airport Prakash was impatiently waiting for Nandini when he spotted her coming.. his smile turned into bigger  and wider..

Prakash was waited for Nandini to come near him.. soon as Nandini spotted Prakash.. she speedily ran to him and crashed into his arms while Prakash held her tightly and hugged her back..

Nandini: dad  I missed you so much..

Prakash : I missed you too princess.

Prakash broke hug and kissed Nandini's forehead. Prakash held Nandini's luggage in one hand and with his other hand held Nandini's hand.

Prakash: let's go home.. everyone is very excited to meet you. And Neil doesn't know you're coming back to India.. he will be shocked to see you..

Nandini's eyes turned teary hearing Neil's name but she controlled her tears and nodded her head.. she really can't wait to see Neil's reaction seeing her..

Nandini and Prakash got inside the car. Prakash starts driving and saw Nandini looking lost.

Prakash: princess what are you thinking?