Part (3/6)

Back to present...

"wh-what are you d-doing?", Krist asked helplessly.

By now Singto stripped himself down to his boxers, and grabbed his neck tie. He had a dangerous glint in his eyes when he said, "Still you don't know?...Of course gonna consummate our marriage."

Krist's eyes widened and he tried to get off the bed... here 'tried' being the keyword because Singto caught him quickly and yanked his t-shirt away which went flying to some corner of their room, leaving a half naked Krist.

Krist struggled so much and started kicking his husband who grabbed both of his hands and tied them above on the head board using his silk tie. Krist felt so helpless and so exposed being tied like this, so he started cursing his husband.

"You bastard, I will kick your balls if don't untie me...release me!!" he screamed on top of his voice.

But Singto wasn't listening to any of this, he was busy admiring his husband's pale chest and pink nipples which was calling him for attention.

Krist ceased to struggle when he noticed Singto's hungry look raking over his body. Without him realizing, a slight blush crept on his cheeks. Though they had a fight, the man in front of him was still his husband, the person whom Krist loves unconditionally till this date. And with love came the lust, which he could never deny, not even pretend.

He swallowed big when Singto's eyes met his, reflecting the same lust but in a bigger volume. Singto pulled him in a hungry kiss. 

Singto licked his lips asking for entrance, which Krist stubbornly refused, his internal struggle was too big to consent too soon. Singto squeezed his sensitive waist which made him to yelp. Singto took this opportunity to delve his tongue into the delicious warm cavern. He kissed him thoroughly that Krist couldn't think straight for a second when Singto finally released his lips.

He latched his lips on Krist's neck kissing and sucking it until a hickey is left behind. He kissed his way down to the smooth chest and nibbled every inch of the pale skin.

Singto raised his gaze to meet Krist's. Krist was already a panting mess just with the kissing and nibbling, 'what will he do when the main course starts' Singto thought with a mischievous smile.

Krist saw how Singto slowly darted his tongue out and lick his right nub looking straight into his eyes.

"Ahhhh.." a shiver went through his spine.

Soon Singto started sucking and gently bit his nub while playing with the other. Krist was moaning and yanking at his tied hands erratically. Krist felt Singto's another hand palming him through the pants. It was too much. He didn't know that his nipples were this sensitive before. He became so hard by all the stimulation Singto was giving to him.

"hmm m...pl-ease sttopp"

"Ahhhh......Si-singtoo..", Krist gave the loudest moan when Singto grounded their clothed erections together while kissing and playing with his sensitive nubs.

"yes baby, moan my name...you are fucking gorgeous, baby" Singto grounded again and again earning moans of pleasure from his husband.

Leaving the now swollen nipples, Singto moved down and kissed his navel. He moved further down and held the zipper by his teeth and pulled it down. He kissed the little kit through the opening. Soon the jeans went flying too along with Krist's boxer leaving him stark naked.

Krist became all self conscious and started struggling again.

"stop it...I don't want this" he protested with teary eyes.

Singto felt unsure a bit. May be they should talk and resolve the issue first... He could stand anything but not his precious husband's tears. But, suddenly he remembered how much of an stubborn pretty-ass his husband could be. 

If things could solve with just talks, they would have done that ages ago. But no, Its Krist we are talking about...he only walks! conveniently walk away from problems without solving them. Singto decided that there won't be any talks unless the younger is utterly too tired to move....and tired is what the elder is gonna make him. Too tired and fucked out to just walk away. 

"Come on Krist, there is no one here except us. You are mine tonight and for the rest of your life. I'm not going to let you go again" Singto growled and kissed him again aggressively.

🐢🦁

A/N: Well, how do you people feel about the story so far?

Vote, share and Comment!

HAPPY READING!!!

PERAYA AS ONE❤!