Part (1/6)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Stop the car, P'Sing", screamed a red faced Krist towards the person who is driving calmly. There was no response from the older man.

"I said stop the car before i call the police...this is literally kidnapping", but before Krist could grab his mobile , he saw the gadget flying out of the window.

Krist saw red, "you stupid moron, do you know the cost of it!!   Now stop the car or i will....." he was cut off by the sudden halt of the car accompanied by a loud screech. Before he could comprehend the situation, he felt his nape being grabbed and lips being pressed. 

He tried to push the other, but was no match to the perfectly built man who had already claimed his lips, tongues tangling in a hot mess. Singto sure took his time to explore every nook of the younger's sweet mouth.

They were panting hard when Singto finally decided to part their lips.

"Is this how you talk to your husband baby?" Singto rasped against the younger's sensitive ears giving it an experimental kiss, eliciting a shudder from the other. 

Yes, they are a married couple. It was love at first sight for both of them. Everything went smooth and lovely till they got married. But during the night of their wedding, Singto was welcomed by an empty room with no trace of his husband. He thought his husband was trying to surprise him. Unfortunately all he found was a note on the decorated bed which read, 'Let's end this relationship'.

Singto pecked him again and resumed to drive, smiling like crazy after shutting up his husband in a most sensual way. That indeed did the magic as the younger kept his mouth shut.

Krist saw Singto calling someone, "Hello uncle, How are you?... I want you to do me a favor, could you please stock up the fridge in the guest house?...yeah...yes, I am going to spend a week there with my husband....yes uncle, will be there in 30 minutes.....thank you! bye..."

Krist wanted to protest listening to Singto's plan, but he knew better than to rile up his husband again. So he started to think of a plan to escape.

They passed by a lot of paddy fields and mountains, the roads were so empty that Krist couldn't make out which part of the country he was in. Soon a beach came into his view, and they were entering a huge mansion, supposedly one of Singto's beach house. Krist always wanted to own such a place, as he is a goner for beaches. But, now that he is in front of one, all he could think is how to run away this place, away from this man.

So, as soon as Singto parked and unlocked the door, he sprinted his way out to the entrance gate. But luck wasn't on his side as Singto caught up to him with ease. He was easily hoisted up and thrown over the elder's shoulder.

And it cannot be Krist, if he accepted his defeat easily. So he thrashed into the elder's tight grip.

SMACK...

'did he just!...', " you douche bag, put me down, put me down..." Krist wiggled violently only to get spanked again and again.

SMACK...SMACK....

"Stop struggling if you don't want to get spanked more" Singto growled. 

But the thrashing and spanking went on till they reached upstairs. Krist noticed that he was being carried inside some sort of room and panicked realizing it was a bedroom.

Krist yelped loudly when he was unceremoniously thrown onto the mattress.

He tried to compose himself and looked around the room. Every single thing about it spelled expensive, even the carpet was a damn Tabriz. The sheets beneath him were too soft and sophisticated that it almost manipulated his brain to have a cozy sleep. Everything is nice and good except for his situation.

His straying eyes landed on his husband, who was leisurely undressing himself looking into his eyes.

"Is the place to your liking?" Singto smiled noticing how his husband's eyes widened taking in the sight.

Krist started to panic, "wh-what are you d-doing?"

After he was down to his boxers, Singto grabbed his neck tie. He had a dangerous glint in his eyes when he said, " Still you don't know?...Of course gonna consummate our marriage"

🐢🦁

A/N : So how is part 1...

Vote and comment!!!

PERAYA AS ONE!!!❤