w a r n i n g s

All of these are being mentioned so if it isn't what you like please don't read..

Styles triplets x Louis

boyxboy

• smut!

• A/B/O dynamics

• Niall x Liam x Zayn

• Mention of rape (not explicit)

• kinda feminine Louis

• gay (very very)

• cursing

mpreg

Now to explain the ABO dynamics
( please forgive me if its not 100% accurate this is just how i have read it)

《Alpha》

• They are bigger and stronger than betas and omegas. Also they have very strong scents that can make an omega submit, and they have alpha voices. The alpha voice affects mainly omegas into submission but it scares betas.

《Betas》

• They are common and normal. They don't really have any special traits other than, if they mate with an alpha they can become submissive or if they mate with an omega they become dominant.

《Omegas》

• They are very small not only in height but in frame too. They are submissive and caring, although they can't defend themselves they tend to hang around other omegas until they mate. Most of them are feminine or dainty.

《General ABO info》

• Alphas and omegas have this period once a month where they are so horny it hurts them physically (rut for alpha, heat for omega)

• Relationships are strange, they mate by biting into the submissive partners neck (in the scent gland) but when they are official relationships there is a process, first courting which is like dating, and then mating which is like marriage.

• Involuntary mating isn't a weird occurrence cause omegas are so weak that if an alpha pins them against a wall and mates them they're fucked basically.

• It is normal that an omega has more than one alpha but not for alphas to have more than one omega

Well don't say I didn't warn ya, please if you comment by nice and treat people with kindness, every comment counts