Chapter 4

Grimsley holds himself back from leaping out from his hiding spot as he watches Chili kill Breakdown. He almost can't believe his eyes. I should've expected this actually... Chili never really showed signs of liking the gangs after his brother's deaths. I guess it wouldn't be hard for him to betray them because of that. Grimsley growls quietly and begins to turn around to head back to Ghetsis to tell him the news. "Chili, you fool... You've just given yourself a death wish..."

There's an awful and terrible silence as I stand there in front of Breakdowns dead body. I look down at my feet to see blood splattered all over my shoes. No one moves and no one speaks. It takes a while for everyone around me to come to terms with what just happened. "Ah, shit..." I hear someone mumble, breaking the silence and making me spin around to face them. It's the guy that Breakdown had punched. He's still holding his stomach with one hand but he now also has a bleeding nose. The silver-haired man quickly makes his way to him, taking out a cloth from his pockets. "Here, Knock out. Hopefully, this is enough to stop the bleeding." The silver-haired man smiles at the guy called Knock out. "Y-You're S.I.C Chili... Right?" I hear my name and turn to look at a tall messy, long-haired, green-eyed man. I recognise him immediately. Natural Harmonia Gropius, Ghetsis's son. I'm not surprised to see him here. He never wanted to live in the gangs but of course, being the son of Ghetsis, he had to. "What's the second in command of the Plasma gang doing here?" I hear someone ask from behind me. I go to answer, but someone quickly interrupts. "Probably here to kill us like Breakdown was going to..." Knock out grumbles. "Then why did he kill Breakdown and not us?" Someone with a thick British accent questions. There's a pause before I clear my throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "Yes, I am Chili and the second in command of the Plasma Gang. I was sent out here by the three gang leaders who have teamed up to find you guys. My purpose in coming out here was to kill you all... But I'll be honest and say I never actually wanted to do that..."  There's another long silence and I can tell they're thinking about what I've said. "In fact, I've never trusted the gangs or liked them... I only kept my rank as second in command because that was a certain two peoples wishes before they died... My parents to be exact..." The silver-haired man glances at me and the look in his eyes tells me he understands what I'm saying. "I'm Starscream, second in command of the Decepticon gang... I too only kept my position due to two family members wishes..." He says in quite a friendly way. I can tell he's still suspicious and being cautious due to his body movements though. "Would you care to join us, Chili?" The person with the British accent speaks again. "We're planning to destroy the gangs and make peace here like there once was many years ago." I can feel the anxiety surrounding everyone as he says that. I'm not sure whether or not to take the offer... I've never liked the gangs, but this could also stray me away from my goal of revenge. "I can sense your conflict. You do not have to help us. But I would ask of you to go if you're not and leave us unharmed." I think for another small moment. If I go back to Ghetsis without completing my goal... He'll kill me... Besides, these people aren't traitors, they're just trying to fix the wrong and make it right... "I'll join you."