"You made a plan and stuck to it?" Gray asked, surprised. I just rolled my eyes at him. Luce was almost done with her shake and we were already tired from yesterday.

"I think I'm going to work on my novel today." Luce stated while smiling happily. I nod and stand up waiting for her to do the same. 

"See you guys tomorrow," I waved and not just Gray, but Erza also looked back shocked. 

"You're not going to go on a mission today?" Erza asked loud enough the rest of the guild went silent. Really? We don't go on THAT many missions.

"We went on a S class mission yesterday. We're tired," I shrugged standing at the open door before following Luce out of it. 

Of course as soon as the door closed behind us we could hear their crazy talk but it was Erza, Mira and Gray that stood out the most. 

"I told you they were acting weird!" Mira yelled out. 

"I see what you mean," Erza seemed to be talking more to herself than anyone else. 

"Did anyone else notice that he didn't call me one stupid nickname?" Gray asked them all. There was a murmur of agreement throughout the guild hall.

"I wonder why Natsu followed Lushie when she said she was going to write in her book?" Happy asked almost to quiet for the others.

But Erza heard clearly, "Let's follow them!" she ordered more than requested. 

I looked at Luce and we both rolled our eyes. "So where do you want to write today," I asked after a minute of walking.

"I was kind of thinking the park is that okay with everyone following us?" she asked quietly. 

I nodded and put my arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "Of course it is. We are not hiding us." She smiled from ear to ear at that and tapped me on the arm before running away. She looked back smiling and a giggle ready just behind her lips. She wants to play.

I take off after her and we play tag all the way to the park, the others easily getting left behind as we do. It's good to know that we can lose them if we really want to but we go to the park anyway. It only took a couple minutes to get comfortable and I was laying on the grass under the cool shade of a tree while Luce sat at a picnic table nearby already writing in the book that Virgo handed her before returning back to the celestial realm again without so much as a word from Luce, she did get a flick to the forehead from Luce as a reward. Virgo sure is weird. 

After about ten minutes Mira, Erza, Gray and Wendy were all there just watching as I seemed to sleep on the grass and Luce worked hard on her book nearby. They stayed watching us do nothing for over an hour. 

Lucy's POV

At last I can't stand to sit still and stretch out groaning as I did, waking up Natsu in the process. I looked down at his sexy body as he laid there almost drinking up the sun as the sun passed overhead moving the shade away from him. I call out Virgo and give her my book back and ever so silently tell her to wait until Natsu and I get home. She wanted her punishment and since mating with Natsu I have been giving her just a little something from a forehead flick to a pinch whenever I called her for something. 

"Natsu? You want to practice a bit?" I ask him. Earning a grin from him as he sat up. Using Aries stardress I create a barrier of pink wool a good distance around us so that our peeping friends were still well within it. They want to see what we are 'hiding' let's just show them.

I release the stardress and Natsu squares off against me a good distance away. One moment we were standing still the next moving so fast that it sounded like a bomb went off between us as we collided. We spared for a few minutes letting ourselves work up a bit of an appetite before we actually got serious.