She think she have got to me? Then my girl I got another thing coming.

"Then do it. Group A come help this one with a single leg stunt, arabesque, bow and arrow, heel stretch, scorpion, and torch. Half-twisting down into a front walkover, back handspring, back round off, toe touch, and around the world." Abigail said.

Ok. What?

So I have never cheered before but she doesn't need to know that. Although I did know how to tumble. But I'm a dancer so it shouldn't be that bad.

I got up and walked over to the group. Hopefully my pants don't rip.

"Hi." I said to the group of girls.

They all said hi in unison.

"Your counts are 5,6,7,8. 1,3,5,7 and repeat. This is gonna be interesting."

"Alright y'all ready?" I asked the girls and they brought me up.

The first time was a little rough. I almost fell receiving a few giggles from Lillian and Abigail. But I regain it afterwards. I tried doing the stunts but completely failed. I twisted down somehow roughly where I fell on my ankle.

I screamed in pain and had everyone look at me. Next thing I know Isaiah rushes over towards me.

"Lillian what the hell did you make her do?" He yelled towards her having her look confused and shock.

"She said she knew how to do our routine. I just wanted to see it for myself. I don't see why shes over exaggerating everything." Lillian said as she started to laugh but stop when Isaiah stared at her.

"She broke her ankle. Your so sick."  He said as he turned away from her and faced me. "Does this hurt?" He said as he tried to move my foot. I nodded.

It wasn't as painful as it seemed but I had to make it seem like it to make Lillian mad.

"Coach. I have to take her to the hospital. Is it ok if I leave? She was with me anyway." Isaiah said to his coach who nodded his head.

Isaiah grabbed his bag and mines. He helped me up off the floor not before picking me up bridal style after he saw me struggling to walk.

"Isaiah where you going?" Lillian shouted.

"Are your serious? Didn't I tell you we're done? Why are you questioning me? If I was you I'd stay away."
He said as he turned and walked away from her having me to face her.

I placed a smile on my face before turning my head. Seeing an angry Lillian whose face is redder than a tomato just made me feel so much better.

Once we got in the car. Isaiah places me in carefully and even buckled me in.

Damn all this for a broke ankle?

"Let me see your leg?" He said after putting his seat belt on.

"Why?"

"So you won't put no pressure on it while your sitting." He said as he grabbed my leg softly pacing it on him.

I began to protest but it actually felt better. He drove off to the hospital fast enough and manage to get a someone to see me.

We sat in the waiting room until my name was called. After Isaiah sat me down he sat next to me.

"Thanks." I said as I began to moved my leg up on the empty chair.

"Nope. Put it here." He lift my leg. Only if I could protest against this I would.

"So what happened?"

"You mean to tell me that you did all this and don't know what happened?"

"Not exactly. How did you break your ankle?"

"Well your ex girlfriend decided in order for me to stay in the Gym that I had to know how to play a sport. I saw their routine of what they were doing and it was horrible. Now I never cheered before but my mother did. And I know what a good routine looks like when I see one. But she didn't need to know that so I got in the stunt just to see here reaction."

"Of you falling because she got a good laugh out of it."

"No. Of you coming to save me. I told her I was with you. She didn't believe me so I just had to prove it. And I was right."

"What if I didn't come over?"

"Oh believe me I would have known if you wouldn't."

"Are you sure about that?" He laughed with a light chuckle.

"Positive."

"Natalie Walkins?" The doctor called.

Isaiah picked me up again bridal style having a few stares look at me. He took me to the room and sat me down on the bed.

"Alright so what happened Natalie?"

"Broke my ankle doing a stunt."

"Oh wow. Well from the looks of it you'll just need to wear an ankle case for awhile. But we'll do an cat scan just to make sure. No worries you can have your boyfriend come too." He said as we went to another room before I could correct him.

Afterwards the doctor nicely placed my ankle in the casket. And gave me some medicine for the pain. My parents came shortly after Isaiah called them for me.

"Thank you. You didn't really have to do this." I said as I turned towards him.

"No. I did. After all we were suppose to be studying." He said with a smirk.

"True. Well catch you later." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Text me."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think. Just do."