She did the same and I let her cry on me. I don't know what happened to her, but I hope I can fix whatever the problem was.

"Whenever your ready. I'm here." I said and I meant it. I'm always here for her no matter what.

———————

Natalie's POV

I woke up to a headache to was trying to come on me. I stretched out my arms and was amazed at how comfortable I was laying in my bed.

Ughhh why did I sleep with my bra?

Then it hit me when I realized my bed is not this comfortable. I sat up fast making me wince at the headache that occurred.

I need a Advil. I looked around the room to see dark grey and black. Just by that I know exactly where I am.

 Just by that I know exactly where I am

Isaiah's room^^

I look down to see what I was wearing because it certainly didn't feel like no black jeans or my burgundy shirt.

I looked down to see that I was wearing a black graffiti shirt, fluffy socks, and i had my underwear still on. Thank God. I won't lie I was comfortable. But I will not tell Isaiah that.

His shirt smells just like him.

Speaking of him.

Where is he?

I heard the bathroom door open to the side and I quickly laid back in the bed.

"No need to hide baby girl. I saw you and I won't bite." He said with a wink and a smile creased on his face. He came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.

I looked him up and down and saw he had a six pack and boy did he look like a snack.

Damnnn Zaddyyy

"I know I'm sexy but your making me uncomfortable staring at me like some damn fried chicken." He said as I rolled my eyes. "What I say about them eyes?"

"You said to roll them when you see a bug creeping you out."

"The hell I did." He said as he stood by his dresser.

"I'm sorry but can you please put on some clothes."

"Last time I check this was my damn room."

He said as I threw a pillow at him and he laughed.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Somewhere."

"Cmon Isaiah tell me." I groaned irritated. "I'm trying to take a shower."

"Downstairs in the laundry room." He said as he went his closet.

"Like I know where that is?" I said and he just rolled his eyes irritated. So it's okay if he does it but not me.