A pretty good reason if you ask me.

Jimin burst into a fit of laughter before going completely serious and giving me another stern look.

Oh man,he was pissed.

Like literally pissed.

"Oh,you don't wanna talk,huh?" He shook his head in disbelief, " Then tell me,how am I gonna find that ring back,huh?"

He raised his voice as I sighed again.

"Oh come on,I've apologized to you like ten times already," I complained, "Besides,that was just one of hundreds you have at home...move on,dude!"

This time,I turned my back at him and stared out of the bus window.

"Aish really..." He scoffed as I felt him angrily lean on his seat as well,  "You're unbelievable,Kim Harin."

I rolled my eyes at his words and drifted back to my black hole  a.k.a  brain.

Maybe he didn't notice me earlier.

I really hope so.

And I just hope to never see him again.

There's already enough drama in my life.

***

Hoseok's P.O.V.

The restaurant was full. I looked around at the busy tables. An old couple eating side by side, one glass of wine each, studiously bent over their meals.

A group of young women in their thirties collapsing with helpless giggles as a stern woman dining alone nearby looked on and frowned.

A family and their teenage children. The noise level was high. The smoke level, too. But it didn't bother me.

Then my eyes darted to the food placed on our table.

A whole menu enough to feed an army. 

Starting from steamed dumplings and eggs to bibimbap and spicy fried chicken with some kimchi jjigae and tteokbokki.

And let's not forget the delicious pork bulgogi.

Jungkook's favorite.

I watched him happily take a bite out of everything and enjoying the taste in his mouth as I gulped down another shot of soju.

My fourth one to be exact.

And I was starting to feel the giddy warmth engulfing my body.

Actually,I was the type to handle alcohol quite good so I wasn't really worried about getting drunk.

I knew my limits.

For some kind of odd reason though,I had this inner urge and desire to just get wasted but I had school tomorrow and it would be too troublesome for Jungkook afterwards.

Three ways to love | j.hsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें