"Namjoon!"- he said and hugged him.-"God, I can't believe you're here!"

"I missed you too buddy"- he said smiling and hugging back. Suddenly, three more boys came to him, screaming his name and hugging him. His friends must have missed him.

"Y/N, Mrs Lee, this is Jin, Suga and Yeonjun"- Namjoon told me and my mother, introducing us to them.

"Is either of them.. 'Her'?"- Yeonjun asked Namjoon.

"It's her"- he answered pointing to me.

Then all of them bowed to me.
"Heil the queen" they said and everyone in the cabin bowed.

"Eheh queen....QUEEN?!"- I asked confused, turning to Namjoon, once o realized they were talking about me and bowing to me.

"Okay, Jin, I haven't talked with her about that yet"- Namjoon said in a loud whisper to his friend, but heard it.

"Oh...False alarm!"- Jin said as if he was trying to fix things.

But people did not come up. They stayed on the ground bowing to someone even after Jin told them I was not their queen.

"Why are they still bowing?" - Namjoon asked.

"Because you're still our prince and future king"- Someone said from afar.

"Tae... you're here..."-Namjoon said.

"You may not really want me here but...this time it's different...I didn't tell father about this..."

"Father.."- I said between my teeth realizing it was Namjoons brother who was talking. He was the one who ruined things last time. Tae came closer to us and hugged Namjoon

"Y/N...this is Taehyung...my brother"- Namjoon introduced me, after hugging him.

"Is she...?"- Tae asked not finishing and pointing to me.

"Yes"- Namjoon answered with a smile on his face, showing his dimples.

"Am I what?..."- I asked confused.

"Stupid"- Namjoon mocked me, and I hit his arm, making him and Taehyung laugh at my reaction.

"Alright everyone please get up! Today, I will not fight as your king, but as one of you...today we will fight for our kingdom, because it was never mine or my father's...but it was, is and will be OUR kingdom. For now, to the dark we march, so we can be rewarded with the light after!"- Namjoon made the speech and everyone clapped including me and my mother. I look like such a proud girlfriend.

"Did you bring her? Is she one of them?"- A villager talked, pointing to me and my mom, making everyone stop clapping. I knew he was asking for me.

Namjoon looked at me. He clearly didn't want to say it because he did not want to put that weight on my shoulders. So I spoke.

"Yes...I am 'her'... I'm the Angel you want"

Everyone gasped and starting talking to each other as they were surprised.

"Okay, okay, be quiet"- Jin asked.

"Yes, she is her...so we need to protect her, no-"- Namjoon talked but someone interrupted.

"She should protect us!"- The villager said and everyone else supported.
I can see Namjoon getting worried, letting his feelings for me coming in the way.

"I will protect you!"- I said and they went quiet -"I don't know you and you don't know me so I would never ask you to protect me...but I will protect you, because, independently of knowing you or not, that was the purpose of my whole existence...I know I'm stronger than you and you know that too, so it will only make sense if it's that way"- I finished and everyone clapped.

"Y/N..."- Namjoon and my mom said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine..."

Next thing we know, we are an army of people marching in the castle direction to bring back a shared happiness.