-19-

"okey...I guess we'll start with basics..."- Namjoon said against his beliefs because I made him teach me how to be an angel.

"Firstly put your hands together and when you separate them think of what you want in your hands"- Namjoon explained.

"Okay"

I did what he said, but nothing happened. I tried one, two, a hundred times but nothing happened.

"How is this suppose to work!!?"- I said frustrated.

"Don't worry... you're new to this, it's normal that it doesn't work at first."- He explained.

"Can you do it?"- I asked.

"What do you want me to make it appear in my hands?"-He asked.

"Oh, can you do fire? Or does it burn?!"- I asked curious."

"You'll be disappointed..."

"C'mon, just do it, I want to see it"

But something unexpected happened. His hands were putting out a black fire and not a regular one.

 His hands were putting out a black fire and not a regular one

I got confused and my face showed it.

"I told you, you would be disappointed"- He said making me look at his face.

"You can't make fire appear?"

"It's not that I can't, but every spell I do now, turns black out of my hands...it means it's not pure anymore"- he said and his face softened, hitting a soft spot on him. I put my hand on his trying to give him comfort.

"C'mon let's do another spell" I said and he gave me a little and not genuine smile.

****

It's been two weeks and fire still does not come out of my hands and there are no wings on my back.
Am I really the angel they want...who knows...maybe I got switched in the hospital and my mother doesn't know it.
How lame.

Now, Namjoon is the one who wants to teach me and I don't want to learn. The papers reversed. I just feel unmotivated and like I'm making a fool out of myself.

I was walking home from school, because it seems like I can't be on winter break forever, and Namjoon followed me.

"Ready for your lesson?!"

"Ugh...what for?..."- I said rolling my eyes.

"C'mon, you can't give up that easily"

"Watch me"- I said and ran so he wouldn't catch me.

He ran after me for a while and I have to admit that I found it funny, I was even smiling after I stopped.
Then, I noticed he wasn't near me anymore.

"Namjoon?... Namjoon?"

Nothing, no response.

"C'mon, stop playing where are you?"- I asked to the air, worried about him.

Then I heard a loud crash. I looked at the alley near my house and Namjoon had been pushed again the garbage bin. The scar faced man was grabbing his collar and it seemed like he was threatening Namjoon.

"Namjoon!"

I quickly ran to the scene, but his helper grabbed me before I could get to them.

Then the scar faced man hit Namjoon. For some reason, he wasn't defending himself. He just kept getting hit and hit again. My heart was aching and breaking. It was tightening at my vision of Namjoon getting hurt.

"Stop! Stop!"- I begged the man.

He didn't. Namjoon was already bleeding and bruised. Something came up in me and, suddenly, I feel something coming out of me. A strange force I must say...
I looked around and the man wasn't holding me anymore. He was layed on the ground on the other side of the alley.

Namjoon and the scar faced man were both looking at me with their mouths opened.
But Joon knew that I couldn't make any spells, so he took it as an opportunity to hit him, grab my hand and run away.

***

"Did you see what I did?!"

"Yes, I saw!!""- he said excited like me.

"Omg!"

"Omg!!!"

Then we kissed out of excitement.
The thing is, we haven't really talked about the status of our relationship.
After the kiss, he cleared his throat and looked away.

"Namjoon...we need to talk..."

"Uh..yes.."- he turned to me flustered.

"I obviously still like you and I think you like me too...so...are we gonna go back to... you know... being a couple?..."- I asked hesitant.

"Y/N..."- he sighed saying my name. It seemed like a denial.

"You know what? Nevermind, let's just go practice spells and things."- I said turning my back to walk away to avoid embarrassment, but he grabbed me, turning me to him.

"I want to refuse it...but you make it hard on me...so if we do this... you'll have to promise me that you will not use your powers to save my kingdom..."

"But I thought-"

"Promise.."- he said once again holding my face.

"I promise..."- I said not really believing me. It's true that I want to learn how to be an angel first, but...I want to try to save those people too. They are opressed and I feel like this is what I'm suppose to do with such powers like everyone says I have. At least try...

He kissed me one more time and held my hand for us to go home. For now it'll do. I'll tell him later that I need to break my promise. For now he can teach me more without any worries. If I told him the truth, he wouldn't even teach me anymore.