-10-

Y/N POV

I wasn't expecting it, but Namjoon kissed me. I'm pretty sure he is not drunk now and nobody is following us. After a little moment of our lips touching, he slowly pulled away, as his hand was still on my cheek.

"I'm sorry...I don't know why I did this..." - he said frowning a little as if he was disappointed at himself. That wasn't what I was expecting coming out of his mouth after that kiss.

"I'm sorry, what?"- I asked confused.

"I don't know...maybe I should go "-he said looking me in the eyes, but he was still looking at me and his hand was still on my face. I'm honestly annoyed other than sad. I shouldn't allow myself to be played like this.

"Are you not going then?"- I asked, because he was still touching my face. But I said it in a very pacific tone as if that didn't affect me.

"Oh yeah,"- Namjoon said getting up and wished me goodnight as he was living and I just faked smiled.

*****

The other morning came and I went to school. Namjoon has been trying to talk to me, but I've been kind of avoiding him. Jimin noticed.

"Did something happen between you two?"- he asked.

"Actually...he kissed me..."- I confessed to my best friend.

"He what?!"- Jimin got surprised.

"Dude, why so loud?!"- I said in a loud whisper.

"Sorry...does this mean you're dating now?..."

"Nop...he just said he regretted doing it and left wishing me goodnight"- I explained.

"Yo... what an asshole."- Jimin said.

"Don't worry about it, it's not that important"- I tried to lie to myself.

"You know...there is going to be a party Friday... Wanna come?"

"Eh, I don't know Jimin...I don't know if I'll be in the mood..."

"Oh c'mon... it'll be good for us...please?!"- he said grabbing my arm trying to convince me.

"Uhg...fine..."- I finally said and he got really happy.

****

Classes ended and Namjoon came to me.

"Y/N! Wait!"- he said.

"Yes?"- I answered turning to him.

"I've been trying to talk to you all day..."

"Well, I was keeping it professional. Right now is your work time so I'm giving you attention."- I explained.

"What?"- he asked confused.

"You know...this is the time you can be my bodyguard, other than that, I don't see a point on keep getting closer to each other..."

"Y/N..."

"C'mon, we should hurry before it starts raining"- I said playing it cool.

Our way home was very quiet.

"I'll try to find the names of your stalkers..."- Namjoon said in a soft tone.

"Good..the sooner the better"- I said, not giving him much attention.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry I kissed you, I-"

"Okay, Namjoon, can you please stop apologizing? I get it you made a mistake and you don't like me like that, there's no need for you to keep saying it okay? Now can we please just continue our way home in silence?"

He looked at me like he was hurt and just nodded at my words. We finally got home and he went to the basement and I went to my room, without saying a word to each other.

Namjoon POV

I look at her back going to her room without saying anything to me. That's hurtful. I'm an idiot.

I get downstairs and I lay on my mattress  thinking how stupid I am. This would be the perfect time for me to go back to the kingdom. That way I would have a chance to stop thinking about Y/N.

Wait! The kingdom! That's where I saw him! Y/Ns stalker with the scar on his face was in my kingdom in the castle. I remember him passing by me in the hallway getting out of my father's room! It was clearly him, that scar is very unique.
But...why would he there...and why is he here...after her..? Is he just a rapist or am I missing something here...?

The rest of the week went by and nothing changed. She is still mad at me, I want to tell her that I might remember the guy, but she is still angry at me. I really need to fix this with her, I hate that she is not talking to me. I miss her annoying voice saying stupid things.

I finally got the courage and went up to her room. I knocked on the door and she let me in. Once she opened the door my mouth dropped.

She looked so good

She looked so good...her curves are accentuated and her lips are as red as roses matching her dress. Her cheeks are slightly pink and her hair is different than normal. Her legs are showing some skin and I can feel myself gulping at this vision.

"Do you need something?"- she asked, making me go back to reality.

"Uh..yeah..I wanted to tell y-....are you going somewhere?"- I asked not following my trail of thoughts.

"Yes, to a party... I'll need you to escort me there by the way"

"Oh..uh..yeah...sure"

"Is that what you wanted to say?"- Y/N asked, putting some earrings on.

"Um..no, actually I wan-....are you going dressed like that?"- I asked, once again not finishing what I came to say on the first place.

"Yes"- she answered with a 'thats so obvious' look as she is retouching her lipstick.

"Oh....is there going to be a lot a boys?"- I'm so dumb. Why did I ask that?

"I don't know...but why would you care?"- she asked a little annoyed.

"I just-"

"Great, let's go!"- she said not letting me finish and walking out of the door so I would follow her to take her to the party.