chapter 3

Seth's P

Seth's P.O.V:

I froze in my place. Not only because I was scared but because of the sudden wave of pleasure that went through me. I moaned and groaned as my back touched my mate's stomach. I heard a growl from behind me and whimpered.

What the fuck?! I thought I was a dominant and I would get a lovely little sub as a mate, but no, I turned to see my mate.

Fuck! It was the blond devil that disappeared, His golden eyes were now black and full of lust, he backed me up to the wall and then pushed me on it roughly, I groaned.

Never question the dominance of a devil. Lesson learned.

_____

"w-what do you want?" I gasped as I tried to push him away, half heartily, but he still didn't move.

Before I could say anything, I felt his lips on mine, roughly conquering my mouth as he growled, I tried fighting back but failed miserably.

what annoyed me the most was that I actually liked it, I couldn't move away no matter how much I demanded my body to; it's like my body was moving on its own.

when he finally pulled away, I was breathless, panting as I laid my head back against the wall. "really dean, you had to have all the fun on your own?" said a deep voice that made my body shiver, I looked behind 'dean' to see the other devil.

Dean chuckled, "what can I say Roman, he's irresistible" he replied not taking his eyes off me. he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in close, so close that our chests were touching, "so irresistible" he whispered as he grabbed a handful of my ass, I moaned lowly and his eyes darkened. 

he leaned closer, with the goal to kiss me again, but then I snapped and pushed him away, dashing before he or Roman had the chance to do anything.

I quickly went outside through the exit, rushed to my care and left, I went to the house closest to the club which was Dolph's house.

I ringed the bell repeatedly until the door was shoved open with an angry-looking Dolph standing when he saw me he groaned, "what do you want?" he said in a sleepy tone, showing that he was indeed asleep when I came.

"I'll explain later, let me in now!" I whisper-shouted to him and quickly went in and slammed the door behind me.

___________________

OMG! THERE WERE A LOT OF MISTAKES SO I CORRECTED THEM, THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.