Chapter 1: a Hidden Blade

A young Naruto Uzumaki is walking through the forests of Konoha, when he trips, and falls into a decent-sized that had to be at least two dishwashers wide. He fell at least ten to twenty feet, landing on his head, and blacking out.

When he woke up, Naruto is in an ornate hall, filled with statues of hooded men, and women. The statues are standing in the shape of a "U", with two weapons: One a wrist mounted blade, and the other a Katana.

The Katana lay in a black scabbard, that is made of traditional lacquered wood, and features several metallic ornaments on its far end. It also features a blue sageo. The handle has a vaguely infinity symbol-like pattern, giving it the traditional diamond shape in the negative space. On the pommel, and the rim fittings from throughout the sword are given flowing line patterns in gold on shakudo like black metal. The hand guard is gold and a deep navy patina blue, shaped like a hexagon with two trapezoidal halves, each with gold dot pattern patches and in a grove like motif with gold rings, inside of which are various circles in clusters of three, arranged in triangular patterns,

Naruto then thinking that the wrist mounted blade was insanely cool, strapped into on to his left wrist. Sadly it was a little too big, seeing as it was meant for a teen, or a full grown adult. The blonde then touched the katana, and watched as it grew over his arm.

His forearm was now covered in a black scale-like skin, save for the glowing blue streaks that run through it in its entirety. The scales run up the back of the hand and outside of the fingers. The inside of the hand is a dark greenish-blue color.

As it finished, memories flooded his mind. The last thing he remembered was one member of the Brotherhood reciting the creed.

At the same time as the assassin, Naruto then says, "I will stay my blade from the flesh of an innocent, I will hide in plain sight, be one with the crowd, and I will never compromise the Brotherhood! Nothing is true, everything is permitted!" He then passed out from the mental stress from the memories he got from the sword.

After waking back up, Naruto then decides to explore through the great halls of the Assassin Brotherhood. He finds an armory full of weapons, and robes of different colors. Sadly none of the colors were orange, but he could always dye it when he learned. Or more correctly, if he learned to dye clothing. He could always pay for someone to do it for him.

For right now though he found a set of robes that could be worn over his orange long sleeve t-shirt, black pants, and blue shinobi sandals. Which was stained with dirt, and mud, making the sandals, a dark brown color. So he put the robes on.

The upper body featured a hood with the center shaped to resemble an eagle's beak, which was connected to the robes, with the torso bearing an open collar. While The lower part of the robes were doubly layered, with the back of the robes trailing down to be longer than the front. Around the waist was a long red sash with pouches attached to a belt, which could hold smoke bombs, bullets, poison and medicine vials. The belt also held together an ornate Assassin insignia, with scabbards for holding throwing knives flanking it (These are special tools to be used at a later date). The robes featured a leather spaulder where a cape was attached, draped over and around his left arm and shoulder. To top it off he wore a metal cestus over his now demonic right hand, which is just a leather glove lined with metal plates.

As he returns to the first hall, another memory surfaces. The memory is of the basics of free-running! So Naruto climbs up the wall, and returns to the opening on the forest floor. Well, after a couple detours here, and there. Which is totally obvious, as the Uzumaki fell into another room once, or twice. But he got back to the forest, which is all that mattered to Naruto at that moment.

Naruto then reaches the Hokage tower, and enters. When he gets to the receptionist, he asks, "Can I see Jiji?"

The receptionist was about to say no, when Naruto passed out again, scaring the "poor" girl. She then calls the Hokage to help the Dem... She means to help Naruto. You see her baby brother died during the Kyuubi Attack, and she totally blames Naruto for his death.

The Sandaime Hokage then rushes out of his office, to help the blonde. Hiruzen Sarutobi is a short man, who is also known as the Sandaime Hokage. He wears the official uniform of the Hokage: the customary hat and haori with a red, full-length kimono that is tied using a white sash. The Sandaime has white hair, and a goatee, with lines coming down from his eyes.

Hiruzen picks the boy up, and then brings Naruto back into his office. Once back inside his office, the Sandaime lays Naruto on the couch. So that he could be back to work, defeating his greatest enemy... Paperwork!