Ch.14 Secrets revealed

Chapter 14.

Liam's POV:

Everyone was shocked, I never knew that's what actually happened to Darcy.

A few minutes later of the awkward silence we heard the hospital door open to reveal a blonde slim woman with brown eyes and make-up all over her face. As I look around the room trying to see why everyone was still quiet I saw Zayn's expression.

His chest rising quicker and quicker every time, his eyes filled with envy and his knuckles clenched together making them white.

"Zayn, are you alright?" I asked shaking Zayn out of his daze.

"It's her...." Was all he said and walked towards the lady who was smirking at Zayn.

"Do you anyone of you guys know her?" I asked the lads and the girls.

"No I thought you knew her sinc- WHY DID YOU TRY TO HURT HER?!? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Perrie was interrupted with Zayn screaming at the lady about Darcy.

We ran to Zayn holding him back just incase he did anything wrong. I went up to the lady while the lads and Perrie tried to calm him down.

"Umm, is there a reason why you came here and my friend had to scream at you?" I asked with a confused look.

"I came here for MY daughter" She said as she emphasised on the MY part.

I couldn't believe it... Darcy couldn't be her daughter, they look nothing alike, unless...

"Oh, umm excuse me again" I said as I went up to Harry and dragged him back to where this lady was.

"Harry, I would like you to meet my friend...."

"Julia Scotts" She said still with a smirk on her face.

"Hello, my name is Harry Styles" Harry said is his 'you'reuglygetoutofmyface' voice.

"You don't remember me do you Haz?" Julia said playing with her nails.

"Umm am I supposed to?" Harry said with a skeptical look

"Let me see, in high school we were the best couple and dreamed that we would get married but then you decided to audition for the X factor and leave me alone with OUR BABY! You left me for 14 years and now look, we meet again at the hospital where my daughter got hurt.Now will you excuse me while I find MY daughter" She screamed right in front of Harry's face and walked away.

When she walked pass by Zayn she have a mischievous smile and walked away causing Zayn to pry off Nialls grip and tried to grab her but Louis got him.

"Zayn what's wrong?" I asked the angry Zayn

"You don't get it do you?" Zayn said in a calm voice.

"Get what?"

"That SHE WAS THE LADY THAT TRIED TO KILL DARCY AT THE PARK!!!" He screamed causing us to scream and ran to the receptionist desk.

"Umm excuse me but where is Darcy Payne's room? I am here with her mother and her aunties and uncles" I said in a rushing tone.

"Aww yeah Mr. Payne, if you turn to the right it's two doors down" She said in a bore tone.

We didn't have time to say anything else to her. We ran as fast as we can and saw the room Darcy was in.

When we opened the door we saw what we never wanted to see.

Darcy was so pale it didn't show her red rosy cheeks, her hair was curly like it was, it was lifeless. She was hooked to 4 machines and has 6 needles up her arms. But something else caught my eye an maybe everyone else. There she was, Julia stroking Darcy's cheek with her wrinkly long-nailed hands.

"WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.HERE" I said getting mad with fury. I can feel Danielle holding me back.

"What it look like, I'm visiting MY DAUGHTER" She said giving a huge grin like one of those psychopaths.

"WHAT!?!?" I shouted red with anger.

"Why don't you ask Harry maybe he remembers" She said pointing to a pale looking curly boy.

"Well, care to explain before I hurt someone" I said clenching my fist.

"Well...maybe or I don't know....Julia was my ex-girlfriend and thatmightbeDarcysmom" Harry said the last part really fast that I didn't get.

"What?" I said confuse but still my hands clenched tighter and tighter

"That might be Darcy's mom" Harry said it slower this time.

Everyone was shocked, especially me. This can't be Darcy's mom and why does she want her now?

" How do we know you're Darcy's mom?" I heard Louis in back of me asking Julia.

"Simple. Her full name is Darcy Elizabeth SCOTT Styles. Her birthdays on June 10 she's 14 and she's Harry's daughter" Julia said with that same smirk on her face.

I was about to say something but I saw Darcy's heart monitor go crazy. I told Niall to call the doctor ad he did.

3-5 doctor an nurses came rushing towards Darcy trying to make her better... We were all in the room watching as doctors try to wake her up but nothing until

Beeeeeeeep.

No she can't be, no.

"NO! DARCY NO!!" I screamed ad tried to go towards her but I was pulled back by 2 nurses who took all of us out of her room.

I was surrounded with 7 crying relatives who love Darcy and 1 whose just staring at the door shocked with tear filled eyes threatening to escape.

I couldn't believe it until I heard a sentence that changed everything...

"Time of Death, 6:10 on June 1, 2012"

Author's Note✔

Hey guys I know I'm a bad person but I updated woo! Anyways I'm telling you right now: THIS ISN'T THE END! I promise.

There's something else that's going to happen before a special day... Right now the book is on June 1,2012 the day Darcy.... But there's a special day coming up. If anyone could guess it they can get a dedication