7. Meeting the girfriends

Louis

Ever since we came home from the hospital, Darcy's been sleeping on the couch, without making a move. She looks so sweet when she's asleep I hate to wake her up to get ready but the girlfriends are coming over. Let's just see how this goes.

"Darcy.....wake up Darcy" I said as I was shaking her arm to wake her up.

"Mmmm..five more minutes" She said groggily and went back to sleep.

"C'mon Darcy, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are coming over today!" I said pretty loud almost waking up the entire house.

She woke up, got up and just stared at me with a blank expression. Uh oh.

"Louis was there anything on my file that said how to wake me up? She asked sarcastically.

"Umm no? was there supposed to be a way to wak- NO ONE WAKES ME UP FROM MY SLEEP! OR GOD FORGIVE ME I WILL GRAB A KNIFE AND CHOP OFF YOUR MAN PARTS AND FEED THEM TO YOU! " She screamed furiously going to the kitchen and getting something to eat or OH NO!

"LIAM, ZAYN, HARRY, NIALL! HELP DARCY'S GOING TO CHOP MY MAN PARTS!" I screamed so loud that all four of them came down stairs with a scared look holding something. Liam was holding a broom stick. Zayn was holding one of his hair products. really hair products? Harry's holding a random branch. Where did he get that and Niall, well Niall's prepared he has a baseball bat. As for the other lads, really?

"What happened?" Liam asked looking for Darcy.

"Shes in the kitchen probably getting a knife to cut my man parts. never wake her up. not a morning person" I said looking from left to right just incase Darcy came in. Just then Darcy came in with a KNIFE!

"Lads, she actually has a knife! look" I started running around the house.

"LIAM GRAB HER FROM THE WAIST, NIALL GET THE KNIFE AWAY FROM HER!" Harry said frantically.

"Get over here Tomlinson, I will fucking cut your balls apart!" Darcy said as she ran after me. But only to be caught by Liam.

"What did I say about language missy?" Liam said as he grabbed the knife away from her and gave it to Niall.

"But he woke me up from my sleep. NO ONE wakes me up from my sleep exept for Ms. Anne" She said pouting.

"It's okay I'm sure Lou had a per-

I dont care what they say

im in love with you

they try to pull me away

"Opps sorry about that" Liam said as he answered it.

"Oh hey Danielle,yeah,wait what?,You're coming in 10 minutes? Yeah I know that but. Okay. love you. bye" Liam said as he hung up and stared at all of us.

"GUYS HURRY UP THE GIRLS ARE COMING HERE IN 10 MINUTES. DARCY TAKE A SHOWER IN MY ROOM EVERYONE ELSE START CLEANING" Liam said as he ran around starting to clean things up.

"See that's what I've been trying to tell you." I said as I poked Darcy cheek. bad Idea she kicked me where the sun dont shine and I doubled in pain.

"Ooo my balls" I whispered.

"Thats what you get when you wake me up, wake me up one more time and i'll make sure you won't make babies ever again" She said as she hopped upstairs to take a shower.

In the back of me I heard snickering from, the other boys.

"Haha very funny. but seriously dont wake her up. she can be serious about not making babies" I told the boys who stopped laughing as just stared at me knowing that I'm serious.

This is going to be a long day...

Darcy's POV:

When I went upstairs, I came up to my closet only to find it full of clothes. Things thats are my type, and a buch of girly girl clothes I wouldn't touch. I ended up choosing a Luke Skywalker shirt with a jean vest, some sweat pants, my new black vans, nerd glasses, and a beanie. ( Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lazy_outfit/set?id=59969770#stream_box ). I went to Li's bathroom and took a shower. After I was done I got out and hopped to change my clothes and dried my hair. When I came out I heard 3 girl voices downstairs. Sounds like the girls are here.

I hopped downstairs, but on the last two stairs I tripped and got ready for the inpact but when I opened my eyes I saw that harry cought me before I fell.

"Watch out there, you could have fallen and got another cast" He said as he helped me back up and handed me my crutches.

"Umm yeah thanks Uncle Harry" I said as a crutched away ( I dont even know if crutched is a word) When I went to the living, I saw three goregeous girls standing right in front of me.

I hopped over and whispered something to his ear.

"Um dad, not to sound but which ones which?" I asked with a questioning face.

He just chuckled and stood up." Darcy this is Danielle, my girlfriend (Payzer will be forever in this fanfic).

"Hi sweetheart, I'm Danielle as you know and I hope we can be good friends" Danielle said as she came up to e and gave me a hug.

Danielle was wearing a sleeveless beige and black shirt, with black pants, gladiators, some bracelets and a bag to match with it 

"Hey and Im super excited that get to see you, psst, Liam talks about you all the time" I said as I stared at a red face Liam.

"Lighten up Li I was only kidding" I playfully poked his cheek and made a sound effect *bloop*

"Darcy, this is my girlfriend Eleanor, or El for short, whatever floats your boat." Louis said casually

"Hi Darcy it's nice to meet you.Louis talk about you all the time like this morning when you tried to cut off his man parts. GENIUS!" Eleanor said as she doubled in laughter.

Eleanor was wearing a loose pinkis sleeve shirt with black pants and some pink wedges. her hair was split in the middle and she also had a bag that styled with her. there goes my confidence.

"And finally, Darcy this is Perrie shes from a girl band called Little Mix" Zayn said proudly.

"Hi Darcy, I knwo we're gonna be best friends" Perrie said as she gave me a big bear hug.

"Cool, cant wait " I said as I saw what she was wearing.

She wasnt fashionable like Eleanor or Danielle, she was wearing a blue sleeveless see through shirt with a bandeau shirt under it, with blue pants and some black wedges with a necklace and a bag, She seemed cooler.

Throughout the day we all just talked and stuff.

I cant wait for my life with the girls.