Please Spread It

I'm sorrry this isnt an update but as many of you guys heard, I have a new story that I'm really into and I was hoping if you guys would spread my stoy around or if you havent heard about it, It's called Same Mistakes and it's a Zayn Malik Fanfic. I think some of you gusy will enjoy. 

PLEASE PLEASE! If Same Mistakes reaches 300-400 reads then I'll update Long Lost Love Twice even thouhg the next Chapter is the LAST CHAPTER

I promise and if you want to read it here's the description and a part of the story if you're interested (Link in the External Link)

Zayn and Aria were best friends, until a big decision between popularity vs. friendship was tested.When Zayn made his decision everything changed.

The friendship they had wasn't there anymore, Aria didn't want to be near the guy that she thought would never hurt her. 

Now 3 years later, what happens when they cross paths and are stuck together and can't get out? Will Aria feel the same with Zayn? or will her trust issues get in between everything?

Aria

 Hatred. that's what comes to mind whenever I hear his name. the one who promised to be with me no matter what. never in a million years would I thought he would be the person to turn heads and go against me. 

I slammed my locker at the thought of him, his sleek black hair, his boring brown eyes, that smirk that doesn't seem to disappear on his face and his- Why am I thinking about him I hate him. for all I care he can move to another country 

"Hey four-eyes move your cow body out the way its blocking the hallway" His voice was loud, loud enough that it caught the attention of the everyone surrounding us. I didn't really care, I was used to it by now ever since middle-school. Every named they called me had to do with my body weight and eyes, hence the names: cow, four-eyes, fat ass, etc.