0.03

In 3...2...1, "AHHHHH ONE DIRECTION'S HERE!" all the girls scream like there's a murderer in the room and sprinted right to the 5 boys who were just staring at me. Why are they looking at me like that. What if the want to rape me, or even worse abuse me.

I bet you're saying right now, How can One Direction rape or abuse you? they're FLAWLESS human beings, as you can see THEY ALL LOOK OLD, WITHIN THEIR MID 30's OR SOMETHING. I DON'T GET THESE PEOPLE

As I look around I notice the three Oompa Loompa bimbos all putting their shirts down to show off their NON existing cleavage. This made me laugh in my mind, but I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder I turned around and there was a man with red skinny skinny jeans with a stripped shirt and toms.

Fashionable but lose the red skinny jeans please, it burns my eyes.

"Hi, my names Louis, whats your name?" Louis said as he extended his hand for me to shake.It took me a while to decide to shake it or not but I finally shook it.

Hey, just because they're strangers to me doesn't mean I cant be nice

"My name is Darcy, not trying to sound rude but why are you here?" i asked with a questioning looking on my face.

"You should talk to the other kids I'm really not in to these adopting thing, say do you want a carrot?" I swear to you that his eyes lit up like Christmas lights shining at night.

"OH MY GOD. You like carrots me too! Lads get over here I found the one!" Louis shouted was so loud that everyone's eyes landed on both of us.

Four boys came up to us, One had jet-black hair up in a quiff, another had a sorta Justin Bieber hairdo, one had curly brown hair just like mine, and the last one had bleach brown-blonde hair.

"Whats her name Lou?" The dude with the brown-blonde hair said holding a bag of food in one hand and the other with Twizzlers, the black kind. 

"Her name is Darcy and she likes carrots" Louis said with a happy expression on his face.

"Dude, aren't you a little too old for this?" I asked suddenly, but they ignored me 

"Ms. Anne can we interview Darcy?" The curly haired boy with a happy face asked Ms. Anne

"Of course just follow me to the office" Ms. Anne motioned the six of us in her office to have a talk.

* * * * * 

When I first saw Darcy she looked so cute and looked like someone so familiar but I cant seem to know oh well.

"So Darcy we're gonna asked you the following questions: your full name,favorite music, favorite food, favorite color and anything else you want us lads to know. ready shoot"

"Umm, well my name is Darcy Elizabeth Scott Styles I don't use that part of my name because my mom forbids me to. I like listening anything, my favorite food, that's hard I like everything but if I had to choose one I'd pick WAFFLES! I just like sports but I never really had the chance to do anything" Darcy finished with a sly smile forming on her face.

"Thanks Darcy,the lads and I will talk about it and see if we can keep you" Louis said as he hugged Darcy and shooed her out the room.

As soon as Darcy left, we all huddled around each other as if we're planning a play in football.

"Well, do we like her or not?" I asked all the lads

"Yes" Harry said right after I asked everyone. Someones excited

"YES.YES.AND TRIPLE TIMES YES!" Louis said with a carrot stick sticking out his mouth.

Hm, I wonder where he got that

"Yeah we like her" Niall and Zayn said in unison.

"Its settled lets tell Ms. Anne" I said as I got up from my seat and called Ms.Anne.

"Ms. Anne shes the one" I said with the widest grin plastered on my face.

"Oh thank goodness, I knew you would like her let me get her." She said as she walked away to get Darcy.

* * * * * 

I'm so happy that the five kind men said they wanted Darcy. Now all I have to do I tell Darcy.

I went upstairs and knocked on Darcy's door.

"Darcy good news they want to adopt you!" I said with a happy expression.

But when I saw Darcy's face her expression was a mixture of happy,sad,angry,and...fear?

"Really Ms. Anne? that's cool let me just get all my stuff and I'll say goodbye to everyone. by the way thanks Ms. Anne for everything you did for me. being a mother figure when my mom didn't." Darcy said as she grabbed her suitcase and started packing her limited clothing.

"There, there sweetie I'm sure they'll take care of you no matter what they'll be your new family" I said as I left her room and went downstairs where the boys are being boys.

* * * * *

The last thing she said really got to me "There, there sweetie I'm sure they'll take care of you no matter what they will be your new family" Will they? I mean I know they're like the hottest boy band but what will happen who's house am I staying with. But one thing hit me.

Who's my dad?

As I finished putting my stuff in my suitcase I took a shower and put on a Ramones shirt with black ripped jeans, a blue hoodie,with a jean vest and some converse. After I finished trying to presentable I went downstairs with my suitcase to fine Selena crying with Ms.Anne.

I ran to Selena and hugged so bad that I didnt want to let go.

"Selena I'm gonna miss you" I said tears threatening to come one any minute

"I'm gonna miss you too promise you wont forget me?" Selena said looking at me

"I promise" I said as I was crossing my heart with my fingers

"Bye! call everyday" Selena shouted once I was walking outside.

I couldn't say bye because I was crying too much and I didn't want the others to start crying too.

"Ready?" Liam asked while holding my only suitcase.

"Ready." I said as we walked inside the van the other 4 boys joined us and they all screamed.

"Welcome to the 1D family Darcy!" All the boys chanted.

"Thanks, but one question who's me dad?" i asked with a questioning look

" Me of course even though Louis signed the papers, you think these 4 boys will take care of you?" Liam said while laughing

"Hey we heard that!" The others said with a fake pouting look.