Chapter 39 [pt. I]

Darcy

It's time, last concert of the tour and finally revealing my true self. Ever since I was adopted by these five idiots, my life has been a roller coaster. Going to the hospital more than once, getting hated on by some of the fans,running away from it all, having a new identity and having 4/5 of One Direction finding out the real you. You can say my life was hell, but I would call them memories

Each thing that happened for the past two years out of the orphanage was memorable to me because I was actually happy with the people around. Not saying that Ms. Anne and Selena ( As you can see I never forgot about them) didn't make me happy, it's just..well I'm 10x happier. 

"If our love, is tragedy why are you my clarity" I sang the last bit of the song with all the energy I had, holding the last note

"Well done Danielle, go to your dressing room and get changed. Concert starts in 30 minutes" Paul said through the mic, giving him a thumbs up I ran to my dressing room and saw my dresser and makeup artist, Ashley and Aria. 

"Are you excited fo tonight's concert?" Ashley said pulling a strand of hair out of my face and proceeded to brush my hair. I've been knowing Ashley well, ever since tour started. She has nice blonde hair and she treats me like a daughter even though she doesn't have a family or anything

"Yeah but I'm actually scared about it" I said truthfully. Truth is, no one else knows about me telling my secret tonight except for Liam.

" Why? Aren't you happy to go back home and relax?" Aria said putting a pile of clothes on the couch for me to decide later. Aria is actually Paul's daughter, she's 21 and she's like an older sister to me. She knows about me being One Directions old daughter or adoptive shit and she helped me through it all. 

"I am but I do have something in store for the fans" I was excited about it, but how will the fans take it? Better yet, how will Harry take it?

Ashley

"There you go! All done with your hair, I'll be right back. Need to make a quick call to someone" I said excusing myself from Danielle and Aria. Exiting her room, I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed the number

"H-hello?" 

"Why Hello there" 

"What do you want?" 

"Now now, what did I say about you talking to me like that?" 

"I'm s-sorry I'm just scared about tonight" 

"Font be scared sweetie, once she's up there and tells her oh so loving fans her secret, that's when it's all over" I said ending the call and leaving from the back of the arena slipping through with no one catching me. 

Once I spotted the black van, I ran towards and hopped in to be faced with my crew ready for action. 

"You guys ready?" I asked slipping on my black leather gloves. They nodded in unison as we started the car and drove towards the front of the arena. 

Oh Darcy, you thought you can get away from me? But I'm just one step ahead of you

Eleanor

"Don't be scared sweetie, once she's up there and tells her oh so loving fans her secret, that's when it's all over" and she ended the call, just like that there was no way I could stop her. She can do anything to me just by the snap of her fingers. 

I nervously placed my phone on the counter wiping the sweat away from my forehead, feeling light headed. I got up from the couch and saw that the concert started in 10 minutes. I figured the guys and girls were at the VIP section of the floor ready to watch Darcy perform for the last time. 

I couldn't believe it, it's now or never Eleanor. Tell the guys and save Darcy or keep it to myself and just let everything go as plan. 

But no matter what I pick, someone's going to get hurt or even worse, die