27. It's not a secret anymore

(A/n: Hey there again! look at that updated 2 days in a row. WOOP. Anyways keep reading or tell friends about my new book "Back for you")

Zayn

"Five....six...seven...eight" Jake said as he taught us the dance moves we have to learn before tour. Right now we're on segment 4 of the tour and we have 5 total.

Right now all the lads and Darcy are taking a break while Darcy gets ready for her part of the tour. I coulodnt believe what Darcy had to go through from all the dancing and singing. I know we're old and all but we never danced that much dancing from our previous tours.

"Zayn you coming?" Niall asked pointing back tot eh stage.

"Yeah is Darcy and the lads there now?" I asked wiping the sweat from my forehead as I started making my way towards the front row of the stage where the boys and the girls are with Darcy's family and friend.

I quickly took my seat next to kyra I think with her boyfriend and not wanting to be rude but just decided to talk to her before Darcy went on.

"So, remember what we talked about at the hospital?" I asked hoping she'll remember

"Yeah, of course I hope she'll stop though it's gets in her way from singing everytime she looks at her wrist" She said giving me a sympathetic look.

"Yep I wish" I said going down to my seat.

"Okay guys Darcy's gonna try to sing some of her songs so everyone be cooperative" jake said as he passed the mic to Darcy who's sitting on a stool with a guitar in one hand and a book in another.

As she adjusted herself on the stool, she cleared her throat a little bit and just stared at us.

"Erm, this song is called When I was your girl and yeah." She said nervously.

(I changed some of the lyrics up from Bruno Mar's song When I was your man)

She started strumming the guitar as she looked at her journeal and closed her eyes

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh…

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

That we should have been together

Just you and me

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Took you every party

Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But he's not dancing with me

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh…

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

That we should have been together

Just you and me

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Took you every party

Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But he's not dancing with me

Although it hurts

I'll be the first to say that I was wrong

Oh, I know I'm probably much too late

To try and apologize for my mistakes

But I just want you to know

That we should have been together

Just you and me

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Took you every party

Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But he's not dancing with me

As she finished the song, she opened her eyes thats are filled with tears and stared at us for a response. 

I didnt know she could reach those high notes, as I looked to my right,I noticed everyone had the same expression as me.

Speechless

I was about to say something but as soon as I was going to say something, she left the stage leaving her journal and guitar on stage.

I know they still didnt know that this was Darcy, but if they do they would have been so proud of her. But I know she doesnt want to go back to the One Direction family just yet.I needed to talk to her

I looked at Eleanor's expression and she had the same expression as me. We both looked at each other and gave a nod as we both fled off of our seats not caring that we got weird looks from our friends.

We both sped to Darcy's room and opened it to see Darcy just staring at a photo in her hand not saying anything or making a movement.

I came towards Darcy and hugged her, eventually she hugged back. This made me feel good inside knowing that I can make her smile for once. I looked up and saw Eleanor who seemed awkward in the corner, I felt bad so I grabbed her arm and engulfed her into this group hug.

Minutes later, we all let go and stared at each other in complete silence.

"Erm, so why did you guys come here?" Darcy asked as she started eating the bowl of assorted gummy worms with no green ones.

"Umm, why did we come here Eleanor?"I asked nudging Eleanor's shoulder telling her to talk but all she gave me was a death glare and nudged me back harder.

"I dont know Zayn maybe it's because it was YOUR idea" Eleanor said nudging me harder on the ribs.

"Well, we came here to ask if you can telltheguysthatyou'reactuallydarcybecausetheymissyou"I said quickly not making eye contact with her.

"Wait what are you saying Zayn?" Darcy asked grabbing a handful of gummy bears and putting on inside her mouth one by one.

"What  I was trying to say was that you should tell the guys that you're Darcy because they miss you" I said slower than the last time.

At first, it was quiet. Darcy didnt say anything she just stood up from her seat and groaned.

"Zayn I know but I dont want to tell them that it's actually me Darcy Payne that's living a Danielle Jones life" She said holding on to her hair.

Just when I was about to say something I heard the door close. I didnt know who was there so I walked towards the door and opened it to see nothing but Darcy's journal on the floor.

My eyes grew wide as soon as I saw what was on the cover of Darcy's journal.

"Darcy Elizabeth Payne's Journal"

I grabbed the journal off the floor and turned around at the two confused girls 

"Someone knows about the secret..."