- 24/7 Heaven my love-

"Cupcake..." Jimin tightly hugged Namjoon, a smile created through Namjoons lips, "dont do that again" Jimin whispered, Jimin looked at Namjoon as they connected their lips, both crying as they pulled away, Lisa came in as she widely smiled, "Oh goodness he is awake!" Wunhoo came inside as they both smiled.

Lisa walked to the edge of the bed, "Are you ok?, how are you doing?" Namjoon looked at Jimin as he smiled widely, "Im fine and im ok" Namjoon informed, "Oh ok, someome will bring you food later, i dont know who but we'll be expecting" Namjoon nodded, they both left, leaving the two alone.

"Why did you sacrifice yourself, why did you killed yourself to leave me?" Namjoons heart broke, he sacrificed himself because he didnt want to see Jimin getting eaten by zombie and leave him alone, "I dont want you seeing hurt" "Me too Namjoon ME TOO! BUT WHY?"Namjoon knew Jimin was hurt so he sighed, smiling.

He pat the empty space beside him, Jimin climb on the bed, Namjoon sat on Jimins lap as he sighed, laying his head on his chest, "sorry" Jimim looked down at Namjoon, he shooked his head chuckling as he smiled, "i will always forgive you" Jimin said, caressing Namjoons hair as he underneath him purred, he kissed his ear, then unto his shoulders.

"Foods here love birds" Taehyung spoke as he brought a tray with foods, Namjoons eyes lit up when he saw his favorite food, chocolates, he wondered how would it taste when he is in his normal side.

Namjoon happily clapped his hands, Taehyung giggled as he placed the food on the table beside Namjoon, "you really love chocolates dont you Namu?, i'll bring a lot of chocolates next time" Namjoon squealed as he slightly jumped, a chuckle escaped through Jimins lips as he shooked his head.

- - - - - - -

"And last" Lisa shot the gun to the zombie as she sighed relieved, they have already moved to Namjoons house and it was cozy for all of the people who lived in Namjoons house, he wasnt feeling lonely anymore, Namjoon and Jimin made their family, Lisa and Wunhoo finally dated and started a family. Jin and Jeongguk had their 4 month old baby bump. Namjoon came with Jimin, "Happy Birthday Namu!" Namjoon giggled, "Thanks Lisa" Namjoon smiled, he tighten his hold to Jimin as he smiled back at Namjoon, "We made cake!"

"Mama!" Mina shouted as she waddled to his mom, "Baby!" Namjoon ran to Mina as he dragged him, Mina kissed his dad, a chuckle escape through his lips, "Cant believe you'll get pregnant" Namjoon pouted as Mina crossed his arms and pouted, "I wan' cake" Namjoon giggled as he kissed his babys chubby cheeks, getting a slice of cake, "love will you feed this to our princess Mina?" Jimin nodded as he smiled, getting the plate with the slice of cake, feeding it to Mina as she clapped happily.

Lisa turned the timer on as she quickly ran to his now called family, "Smile!" They all smiled, of course including Mina and LinWuo, Lisa and Wunhoo's child as they lived happily.

UwU

Finished: 03/14/2020
~MilkTeaGlitch