-Moonchild dont please dont cry...-

2 weeks later.

They both went downstairs, Jimin and Namjoon sitting on a couch as they had a small silence before starting a conversation, "So you're saying, this is your house?" Jimin asked, the zombie nodded, "Its very neat and clean to be asked" Jimin admitted, the zombie looked down blushing, he took Jimins notebook, writing as he gaved it to Jimin.

Thank You, ive often clean this house as my treasure                    <(●OwO●)>

Jimin chuckled at the drawing as the zombie fiddled his pale fingers, "A cutie like you knows how to draw very well" Jimin smiled, Namjoon smiled back, a giggle escaped through his lips as Jimins heart melted, he couldn't believe that he met this cutest zombie on earth and damn he doenst want to kill nor leave this creature alone.

"G-Gimin?" The zombien stuttered, Jimin smiled, "Yes?" Namjoon looked down, he took the notebook on Jimins lap, writing something as he again placed it on Jimins lap.

Are you going to leave me here again?

The zombie looked down, as his sensitivity, he sob, sniffling as he fiddled his fingers, looking through the other side, not trying to show his face with tears, Jimins heart clenched, he doenst want to leave a precious alone in this classy house, neither he'd kill him here, he realized how sensitive and alert the zombie is, he doesnt want to kill anyone as he is still a human, even though his other parts were corrupted by zombies.

"Cupcake i wouldnt leave you here" Jimin took Namjoons hands, his thumb rubbing his knuckles gently, a purr escaped through Namjoons lips as he blushed at the sudden nickname, "You like that name, Cupcake?" Namjoon looked at Jimins eyes, shining like a star, the zombie nodded, as he smiled back.

"Its getting dark" Jimin mumbled as he looked outside, sun setting down, the zombie noticed, he stood up, taking Jimins hands as he took Jimin upstairs, he opened the bedroom door, Namjoon closed the door as he looked at Jimin, pointing at the bed, Jimin didnt understand so he gaved him a notebook and a pen, as he wrote something on the notebook.

I said lay down on the bed v(ôwô)>

Jimin facepalmed himself as he laughed, laying down on the bed, "Now what?" Jimin asked, Namjoon took a comforter, as he spread it around Jimins body, as he turned on the air conditioner, the zombie smiled, taking the notebook as he wrote.

Go to sleep now ^(^v^)^

Jimin made an 'oo' sounds as he got the thing that the zombie wanted for him, he smiled "Thank You, cupcake" Jimin smiled, Namjoon smiled as he bowed, was now going to leave when a hand hold his wrist, "C-can you sleep with me?" Jimin asked, Namjoon wrote something on the notebook.

Sure but im not rlly tired but ok  \ (^-^) /

Jimin smiled, Namjoon layed down beside Jimin as he closed his eyes, asleep. Zombies suddenly came as Namjoon needed to cover Jimins ears, he found a cotton bud, covered it in his ears as he immediately killed his own humanitys. Once he was done, he sighed, he was full of blood, he sat down, facing Jimin, he liked the boy, he was so handsome, he was a idol from South Korea, and he had no idea that he'll see his fan crying but a zombie crying, he knows he is Park Jimin, the most attrative guy in South Korea, is now with a zombie.

"Stupid! You'll never meet your idol,why would he like someone ugly like you huh? Trash! GAY!" The boy shouted, throwing his food on Namjoon as he silently hugged his knees, letting him get bullied.

Namjoon sighed at the sudden memory, he silently sobbed, letting blood go through his eyes as he wouldnt feel any pain, maybe, a bit. He finally had the chance and karma is a always a bitch, he thanked Jimin for coming to his life, he would feel lots of love from the person he trusts the guy so he didnt mind.

He went to the window beside the bed, looking outside the house as the evening surrounded the ghost-like town, he sat at the wall, moving his feet up and down, he looked at the stars, still not tired to shine and twinkle around the world, he smiled, looking at the full moon, Moonchild Namjoon sang in his thoughts , "dont cry.." he continued to sing in his thoughts , laying his head on the window, he looked at the zombies, sleeping while standing, he continued to play his song in his head, closing his eyes as the night gaved him a windy feeling, making him giggle, he looked at the moon again, trying to think about the things he had when he was full human.

"JIN HYUNG! DONT LEAVE ME!"  Namjoon cried, Jin gaved him a little wave as he was beaten up by his dad, throwing all his stuff, "GET OUT OF HERE YOU DISGRACE!, YOU DISGUST ME" His father spat, Jin took his luggage as he left, he looked at Namjoon with teary eyes, "I love you hyung..".

Namjoon smiled at his thoughts, where are you now Jin Hyung... the zombie thought , im also a disgrace, i became like you Jin... he closed his eyes, drops suddenly gave him a flinch, "oh.. its raining" the zombie widely smiled, he can talk now!, but not really, sadly, he can talk,He quietly squealed, he was veey lucky when he met Jimin, it was months since he was lonely in his house, but when his idol came, he was happy to know every luck is reason of Jimins sudden existence in his life, "Gimin... g-gimin.." he whispered, trying to pronounce his name, he giggled in his failness, Jimin was his very treasury luck, and his love for him was love at first sight, stupid k-drama movies.

"Jimin isnt answering" Yoongi sighed, looking through his phone as it said that the person may be busy, "he might be in someones house and stayed there for awhile, we dont know, its impossible that Jimin will just die, he is a professionalist so im expecting that" Jin said, looking outside the window, his heart suddenly melting, as his brother came through his thoughts, "Namjoon.." Jin whispered, "Baby are you ok?" Jeonggul asked, Jin turned around to see his love one, "im fine Jeonggukie and sure Jimin is ok" Jeongguk smiled as he nodded, "We need to find him.." Taehyung said, the boys nodded, preparing their weapons before going to find Jimin later morning (its basically the middle of the night).

We didnt expect this.

Same.