-"Save Me Gimin.."-

After he cleaned Jimin and after their moment, they both went downstairs, they spotted the four but Taehyung, "So?" Lets go now" They both left but as Jimin was going to step outside, Namjoon took his wrist, "I-i need you G-gimin d-dont l-eave m-me" he was surprised, Namjoon improved his talking skills and he was happy, but he was sad at the same time for he knew Namjoom would feel lonely without him, he sighed, holding Namjoons hands as he locked the door, others were shooting from the sudden visit of zombies, he helped the others, while Namjoon killing the zombie with his bare hands.

"Hey whys Namjoon here, i thought he'll be guarding" Jeongguk asked, "i cant leave my cupcake alone" Namjoon looked down, "your just whipped" Yoongi interrupted, "fine i am" Jimin spoke, they all went inside the car, they drove away, others were shooting the zombies, he used his stradegy to help the other in shooting so he sighed and allowed him as all were shocked at the zombies stradegy at killing all of them in one go.

Namjoon sat on the roof (of the car), Jimin followed, they both sat on th roof, shooting the zombies, "im impressed that my cupcake knows how to shoot" Jimin admitted, Namjoon looked at Jimin, "T-Thank U" he smiled.

It was a long drive so Namjoon ended up sleeping for taking care of Jimin last night, he sighed, he couldnt leave his cupcakes side, he was so different from other people he had in the past, it wa not because he was a zombie, it was because of how he was open to Jimin, he didnt mind anything, judged, he was honest, and he would say to Jimin everything thats happening to him.

Namjoon was the most cutest human or zombie alive, he couldnt live without Namjoon, he wanted to try his best and sacrifice for what they are now, his thoughts were lost when they were in their destination, Jin honking, he rolled his eyes, despite that he respects Namjoons brother, he was always annoying.

Namjoon was also in his thoughts while laying on Jimins thighs, he was already awake before he was even out of his thoughts, "Cupcake lets go" Namjoon nodded, jumping down the car, his jaw dropped when he saw Jimins house, it was a mansion, he shook his head before someone even seeing him, he went inside the house, interlocking his hands with Jimin.

"Hey Jimin i made a- oh" Lisa was shocked to see someone beside him, "Whos he?" Jimin looked at Namjoon and went back to Lisa, "Its Namjoon, he's a zombie but he was bitten by a unnormal zombie" Lisa made an 'o' "Its good because me and Wunhoo made a potion and this would help all the zombie turn to humans!" Lisa squealed, "and we luckily made alot of these" Jimin smiled widely, "I'll be using Namjoon for awhile and i will test on him" Jimin nodded.

He was ready.