-No More Dreams to hope-

"Namjoon im Lisa and this is Wunhoo" Wunhoo waved happily, Namjoon waved back shyly, "I know there's something between you and Jiminie pabo and im surprised" Lisa smiled, she took the small cup with the liquid inside, "But before that, you'll be needing a blood test, we need to quarantine you a bit but dont worry you'll be out by two days and you'll not be isolated" Namjoon nodded but he was nervous about what was going to happen, he didnt trust them but if this can turn him back before it gets late; this was just for what Jimin and him are in right now.

"Namjoon will you sit here?" Lisa pointed at the sofa chair beside a table, Namjoon nodded, sitting down as he relaxed, Lisa hummed taking the injection with something inside to get the blood safely, She passed it to Wunhoo, he rolled Namjoon sleeves, "This wouldnt hurt, its like you've been bitten by an ant" Namjoon nodded.

"Luckily for you still have a half of human, but bad was, your brain is getting rotten and we need to inject you with the liquid immediately then after we should quarantine and observe you" Wunhoo announced, "You should just stay here for two days, anyone can visit you" Namjoon looked down as he nodded, "Later evening, we'll be starting" Lisa informed, Wunhoo sighed, he walked closer to Namjoonn, he kneeled down as he took something in his pocket, "Do you want some chocolate bars Namu?" Namjoon eyes lit up as he looked at the single chocolate bar, he gaved it Namjoon, chuckling as he squealed, "We'll be leaving now ok?" Namjoon nodded.

As they both left, Namjoon struggled in opening the chocolate bar so he whined in defeat, someone entered the room, smiling as he took the chocolate bar and opened it for Namjoon, "Cupcake say 'aahhh'" Namjoon looked at Jimin with puppy eyes as Jimin chuckled, he opened his mouth, Jimin placing the small chocolate bar inside Namjoons mouth as he closed his mouth and chewed on it, it tasted bitter for him but he loved the thick feeling of the chocolate (theres more thicker than that ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°) ).

Jimin chuckled, kissing his forehead, "Can i sit on the sofa and you sit on my lap cupcake?" Namjoon choked on his food as he blushed furiously, Jimin hid his smirk, Namjoon nodded slowly, he sure didnt want Jimin ankles to hurt but he didnt want to be all tomato infront of Jimin.

He stood up, Jimin sitting on the sofa as Namjoon sat on his lap, he sat on Jimins knees, trying not to fall on his knees, "Cupcake thats not my thighs" Namjoon quietly whined, he sat on Jimins thighs, close to his inner thighs as he layed his head on Jimins chest, smelling Jimins scent.

Jimin caressed Namjoons back, he sure was lying when he says that Namjoon ass was flat (Namjoons ass aint flat like paper) he chuckled at the thought, he didnt noticed that Namjoon already fell asleep so he sighed, kissing his head as he ran his fingertips through Namjoons brown bob hair, massaging his scalps as the bottom purred, chuckling softly.

You'll never know what happens next.