Tickle Time Damian x reader

(That title just... I- I don't even know anymore in **Elmo's voice** "iT's TiCkLe TiMe")

Y/n's pov

I sat shirtless on Damian's bed, waiting for my boyfriend to get out of the shower. I fiddled with the hem of my black shorts. It's currently four thirty in the morning. Why is he having a shower this late? Because, he just finished patrol.

I sighed and laid back on the bed with my legs dangling off the side. It was taking all my willpower to not fall asleep.

"God... I thought I took long showers." I groaned. But in reality, he had only been in there for five minutes.

I checked clock on the wall again. 4:31.

"It's only been a minute?" I whisper shrieked. I stood up and marched over to the bathroom door. I banged my fist on the wall, knowing full well everyone else was either already awake, or a deep sleeper (**cough cough** Jason).

"Hurry up Damian!" I exclaimed.

"(Y/n)! I'll be out in a minute!" He called back. I frowned and crossed my arms. I turned around and took a few steps before I did a flying leap and landed in the middle of the bed.

The shower water stopped running and the door opened a minute later, revealing Damian with only his boxers on. I snickered and he crossed his arms, a light blush sprinkling his cheeks.

"Oh your finally done! Geez!" I exclaimed. I grabbed his grey sweat pants from beside me and tossed them at his face. He caught them before they hit his face (stupid assassin reflexes). He placed a hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?!" I exclaimed. He sighed, pulled on the sweat pants and crawled into bed beside me, propping his head in his hand.

"Alright, what is it you're so eager for?" He asked.

"I wanna cuddle! I've been sitting on this bed for years!" I groaned, hitting his shoulder. Damian rolled his eyes.

"You're such a drama queen." I stuck my tongue out at the sixteen year old. He stuck his tongue out at me. You'd never think that Damian would do that but honestly, he is kinda childish in private.

I kissed his nose. He smiled and tackled me in a hug. I fought against him, laughing softly. He was smirking and chuckling to himself.

We ended with me sitting on his hips. Leaning down, I cupped his face and kissed him softly. He kissed back and we parted.

"Alright what do you wish to do?" He asked.

"You."

"Pardon?"

"Cuddle." He gave me a funny look but ignored it. He rested his hand on my hip to try and push me off. As a result, I giggled lightly before slapping my hand over my mouth. Damian lifted himself on his elbows and cocked his head to the side.

"Are you-"

"No!"

"(Y/n)..." He said carefully. Oh no. "Are you ticklish?"

"What? No!" Yes. Very. "I'm not!" I defended.

"Is the tough, master gymnast (Y/n), ticklish?" Damian continued sitting up with that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"I-I swear Damian! I'm not! Don't- woah there! What are you- Damian- Damian no!" He pushed me over so he was over me on all fours.

I covered my face, embarrassed.

"So, it doesn't make you laugh if I do this?" He ghosted his fingers over my sides. I giggled and shoved his hand away.

"N-No!" He kept trying to tickle my side and I kept pushing his hand away. Finally, the ex-assassin had enough. He grabbed my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head. I squeaked. He smiled at me.

He began tickling my sides after a few milliseconds of trying to hold back my laughter, I caved in. I began laughing and squirming around.

"D-Damain!" I breathed. "S-stop!" I erupted in a fit of laughter again as he tickled my inner thighs. I laughed louder, unable to control myself.

"S-stop! Damian! S-st-" I continued laughing as he tickled my neck. I squirmed and tried pulling against his wrists but I was weak from the laughter.

Damian was quietly chuckling to himself.

"Y-you asshole!" I breathed before laughing again as he went back to my sides. "I-I'll k-kill you!" I yelled.

"Good luck with that!" He exclaimed happily, beginning to tickle my ribs. I was dying of laugher.

"D-Damian- we-we'll wake- everyo-" I laughed louder as the vigilante tickled my stomach. Now I couldn't talk I was laughing so hard.

"STOP-STOP!" I managed out. Damian grinned and stopped. I panted, a tear slipping out of my eye. I breathed deeply. I glared.

"You're an asshole!"

"You sure you wanna say that?" He tickled my ribs again.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. Damian stopped. He kissed my forehead and released my wrists. He laid beside me. I turned my head to face him.

"Jerk." I shoved his shoulder and rolled over top of the other male. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head.

"Are you, ticklish?" I inquired.

"No." He responded a little to quickly. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not. (Y/l/n), I'm not." He defended. I clicked my tongue.

"This is revenge b*tch." I hissed. Damian began squirming beneath me.

I tickled his sides. He sucked in a quick breath. I grinned.

"(Y/n) no-"

I began furiously tickling his sides. Damian burst into a fit of laugher, squirming and trying to escape. I laughed lightly and started tickling his ribs. He continued laughing, a little less though. I frowned and tried his inner thighs.

"Oh god-! STOP!" He yelled, inbetween laughs. I grinned and began tickling his inner thighs. He was laughing and squirming beneath me.

"(Y/n)- s-stop! Please!" He exclaimed. I grinned.

"Beg for it Wayne!" I laughed.

"Okay okay-" he was cut off by me tickled the other thigh. He laughed harder. "STOP! I-I GIVE! St-stop! I-I'm begging y-"

"Oh? Is the almighty Wayne begging for mercy?" I mocked and proceeded to tickle his neck. Damian laughed harder. In all honesty, I didn't want to stop.

I love his laugh. I love the pink that dusted his tan face. I love fooling around with him. I love being able to have fun with him and make physical contact.

"Stop! I'm b-begging y-you!" he managed to get out.

"Okay okay since you asked so nicely... I'll stop." I stopped tickling him. The raven haired male panted underneath me.

Then the door opened. We both turned our heads to look that way. We both blushed profoundly. Alfred stood in the doorway, smiling lightly.

"I'm sorry it interrupted anything, but would you mind keeping it down? Master Wayne has an early meeting tomorrow morning." The butler said with his british accent.

"Sorry Alfred." I laughed. Damian was blushing red as a tomato.

"Not a word to anyone about this Pennyworth." Damian hissed. Alfred bowed lightly.

"My lips are sealed." He closed the door. I chuckled as Damian looked up at me with his captivatingly green eyes.

"Someone's embarrassed." I teased. Damian rolled his eyes and blushed more.

"Shut up." I snickered. He tugged again on my grip. I let go and he sat up, hugging me.

"I love you jerk." He mumbled. I smiled.

"I love you too princess."

~~~

I hope you guys liked it!