His pack is the fifth largest pack and everyone in the pack is happy. His parents are traveling around the world after giving their responsibilities to him. They're a lovely couple.

His hands go around my waist pulling me in for a long needed hug and I feel safe. His the brother I wished for, far more better than my evil siblings.

" Looks like Alpha Reece got a hold on his runaway daughter and brings her back. " he jokes and I hit me on back.

" Ow! Women no need to get voilent, I was just joking. Now let me see my sweet sister. Oh my! You're gonna break so many hearts out there, literally. " Well I guess the magic of Aunt Saisha' s dress worked.

Being the top rated designers she deserves all compliment thrown her way. This dress is of course her masterpiece

Her work are first wore by me,  Ileana or her only Daughter Quinn

Her work are first wore by me, Ileana or her only Daughter Quinn. A lovely girl she is.

" So how's the temperature outside? " I ask indicating my mother.

" Well your Fathers and siblings are holding her well and she is quite calm. Everyone else has almost arrived and waiting for the most awaited daughter of the Queen. So can we leave, your escort is here, my lady ." he holds his hands up.

Sighing I grab his hand to face my fate.

............€............

All I hear is gasps and whispers as soon as we descend downstairs towards the throne.

They have every right to talk. No one has ever gotten a glimpse of the last and young daughter of the Queen , not even my own pack members. The last they saw me was at sixteen, that's when I started my escape from mating system.

I held my chin up and make my way to the throne, my holds tightens abit when the whispers gets louder and louder.

I heard to ran away.

She's a spoiled brat.

She just misuses the power of being a princess.

She doesn't believes in fate or moon goddess.

What a waste of beauty on such a ugly heart.

She's beautiful as said.

I heard she's the most trained warrior of the royal pack.

She can defeat four at a time.

I look up to my parents at the centre of the throne. The pride from my mother could be felt by every wolves at this time as a feeling of queen can be felt by other.

I adore my mother she has been through hell and made back alive. She still managed a whole pack and family together.

And here I am, running away from my fate.

We both bow down to the throne and then Sung leaves me to sit at his chair as alpha and I make my way to my sister and sit.

My mother motions for others to resume.

Every once in a while a gasp and growl could be heard, followed by a heavy makeout session.

I was bored out of my mind and wanted to leave as soon as possible, suddenly a thought ran through my mind. Every pack and unmated wolf was presented here tonight but I haven't found mine yet.

A smile graced my lips.

"What's that smile for you little twat."

Voice of my sister was heard in my ears, a little too close that it made me tingle and I giggle a little.

" just a thought ran through my mind, maybe I'll be safe for another one year or s -"

Suddenly my wolf went haywire, she started to crawl and whimper. She was totally hyper. , wanting to take over my body and mind.

" Sit the Fuck down, red. What's the matter? Why so hyper. What happened to you. Talk to me. Stop crawling. "

Before she could reply the mighty door of the ballroom opened again and about fifty or more guards emerged. Making a chain from the top stairs to the throne stairs.

And then came a person, a little too perfect for my eyes to hurt a bit.

Every girl in the room were almost fainting at the sight of that person and his eyes immediately meets mine .

Then I hear the word I've tried to ran away from . That I've tried to unhear . The word which can possibly change my life forever.

His Grey eyes were shining and his perfect lips muttered a little too loudly.

" Mate "

..._________________________________...

Thanks
Kaajal