Chapter One

Okay hope you guys enjoy.

.........................................................

Eloise :

             Oh Moon Goddess ,it's my first day at job and I'm already late. Pulling my hair up in a messy ponytail and grabbing my bag on way I close my bedroom door and then grab the apple before leaving and closing my house.   Getting in my car I make my way to the given address of my new work place.  Well !! I'm just 20 but I completed my education before children my age , I was born genius. 

Parking my car , I make my way inside  the office. This is one of the most prestigious office in this area . Living in a town surrounded by tall skyscrapers it's hard to make something stand out but this office does justice to its name and fame.

I make my way inside . There is a women with red hair sitting behind the reception desk  . I make my way up to her " Hello,  I'm ELOISE. I've just started today as the creative assistant. "

" Oh!  Good morning -" she was cut off by my ringtone and not just any but the specific ringtone of my dearest older sister Ileana.

" Oh excuse me for a while,  it's really important. "

Grabbing my phone I pull up to my ear and before I can speak I hear her basically shout

" ELOISE  !!!!! Where the Fuck are you ? In God's name!  Everything that's holy!!  Please tell me you're at the royal ball or going to catch a flight to the venue.  Or so God help me!  I'll personally come and cut you off in pieces and Mother Nature -"

" Ileana!  Calm down. Just calm down sister . No I'm not at the royal ball or nor I'm on my way to there  . You know well I  don't believe this shit . I'll talk to you later , don't wanna be late for my first day. "

" Eloise you know it too well that if mother or Daddas find out that you've again ditched the royal ba-"

" I know sister,  I know. But they won't know.  I'll tell them later that I didn't find my so called mate,  yet again.  No need to worry.  I'll talk to you later.  Bye bye. "

Hanging up before she could say anything I make my way again to reception.  She directs me to the cabin that's mine and also introduces to my boss.  It's gonna be easy working here.

It's been lunch now and I've almost finished my work for the day.  My  mind drifts to the royal ball .

Royal Ball is basically a ball organized by the elders and the royal families  to the wolfs find their mates. I've seen the love my Maa and fathers share.  To the world it may be weird but in werewolves world it's quite common to have two or more mates with whom you've to share your life. 

But that's something I've never understood. Why love only the person whom moon goddess have assigned us to. To me it feels like a forced love,  forced by nature and God.  I want to be with the person I'll love.  Without any interaction from the world or nature.

Hence I've never visited the ball ever.

I was snapped out of my mind when I heard a commotion outside.  I stood up from chair to have a look but the door burst opens and revealed the person I didn't expect to.

Between two pack guards stood.

"Paa....? "

Thanks -

Kaajal