Tractor Tippin'

Chapter 5

Hanging with Mater

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 7:53PM

"I'm so shipping you with Doc!" Ivy whispered as she exited her cone then drove up next to Grace who was waiting outside her cone. Grace's car body tensed up "Just because we're both Hudson Hornets doesn't mean you should ship us!" She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Aww but you two would look cute together!" Ivy said nudging her tire on Grace's side, making Grace groan and scoot away. "Look, Doc doesn't seem like the guy who wants to be in a relationship and I respect that. I would like to be friends and we can draw the line there!" Grace growled making Ivy chuckle "Hey Guys!"

The two jumped then looked over at Mater driving over to them "Ready to go tractor tipping?" Mater whispered, making the girls nod their front sides "Let's do this!" Ivy whispered as they drove away from the Cozy Cone giggling to each other.

-A Few Moments Later-

The three of them were on a hill watching a herd of tractors sleeping "You two know what to do right?" Mater asked "Aw heck yeah Mater we got this!" Ivy exclaimed as Grace nodded her front side "Okay good, also don't let Frank catch ya! Let's go!" Mater then drove down the hill making the two girls glance at each other "Let's do this sis!" Grace said then the two drove down the hill after Mater.

When the two drove up next to Mater they giggled "So we need to honk, but not wake Frank up correct?" Grace asked "Exactly, don't worry I come here all the time! Frank never wakes up!" Mater said as Ivy drove away from the two then up to a sleeping tractor "WASSUP!" Ivy yelled then honked her horn waking up the tractor.

The tractor then drove up onto it's back tires then when it landed on it's back it made a little toot making the three of them laugh. "I swear, tractors are so dumb!" Mater yelled making Grace smirk "My turn!" Grace whispered then when she drove up to a tractor and honked her horn making the tractor do the same thing as last time.

When the little toot happened they all burst into laughter "WOOOOOP!" Ivy yelled then revved her engine making all the tractors around them wake up. As the tractors began to get on their back tires Grace shot a glare at Ivy "Great...now Frank's gonna wake up! Let's go!" Grace yelled "Can't we just wait for the toots?" Ivy asked, making Grace sigh "Okay we can wait."

When all the tractors did the little toots the three of them laugh, but as they were laughing they heard a loud MOOO! "NOPE WE GOTTA GO!" Ivy yelled driving off with the other two "OH NO HE GONNA GET US!" Mater yelled laughing as the two girls giggled "OH NOOOO!" Grace yelled as they exited the field while hearing one more moo behind them.

-Back at Radiator Springs-

As they were driving down the road they were laughing their...trunks off "That was amazing!" Ivy yelled "What was amazing?" The three of them stopped then they looked in front of them to see...Doc..."Oh hey Doc...how's it going?" Mater asked nervously as Doc glared at them.

Grace and Ivy nervously smiled "Uh oh..." Grace whined as Doc glanced over at them "WE'RE SOWWY!" Grace yelled with a ";-;" face as Ivy sighed "You three are in big trouble..." Doc growled. Ivy glanced over at Grace "Flirt with him or something bro...that'll distract him!" Ivy whispered, making Grace tense up "What did you say Ivy?" Doc asked.

"She said that we've all had a rough day and we need some time to...relax!" Grace said driving in front of Mater and Ivy "Well...it is getting late...but you three still need to be-" Grace cut Doc off "Oh we can do that in the morning! Us Hudson Hornets need our rest..." Grace said, driving up to Doc. "Well yeah but-"

"You sound a bit tired Doc...let's just go to bed and do whatever we need to do in the morning when you're freshened up!" Grace said with a nervous smile "Okay then..." Doc said glaring over at Ivy and Mater "Uh-Here let me drive you to your garage!" Grace said, making Doc raise a lid "Okay, thank you..." Doc said turning around with Grace by his side.

"Y'know you have a nice paint job, that's a nice shade of blue." Grace said driving off with Doc, Ivy and Mater looked over at each other "I can't believe that worked..." Ivy said in shock. "I'm shocked too, Doc never acted like that around a lady before! Well, maybe since he doesn't talk with cars a lot..."

Ivy smirked "UwU I guess I will start planning the wedding and HIS GRAVEE😈😈😈😈"

"Wot ;-;"

-With Doc and Grace who is trying her best-

"So yeah...go get some rest Doc!" Grace said as Doc backed up into his garage, Doc looked over at Grace wearing a nervous smile then chuckled "I'll let you three off the hook for now, but you better not do anything like that again. I don't want any of you getting hurt." Doc then backed up all the way into his garage "Of course Doc...g-good night!" Grace said "Night Grace." Doc then shut the doors to his garage making Grace let out a huge sigh "I'm never doing that again! Those two owe me!" Grace said, driving off as Doc let out a chuckle from in his garage.