personal project!!

i'm working on a personal-ish project with my brother while he's off school for covid-19!!

i'm writing an interactive fiction story and he's helping me code it + better format it

i think this could count as my goal to start writing a book this year so,,, yay??

it's totally dumb but it's a story based on monster au lewis' backstory, aka a choice based version of how he becomes a werewolf!! i've written to the end of three of six threads so far, one where he avoids all the danger and one where he gets bit in his backyard and the one where he goes out with alex and ends up not getting bit.

once it's done, i might reopen my old website hosting account and post it there, then share the link. i'm honestly so proud of my brother and myself bc this is is a big step!!

story paths include:
choosing to go out or stay home
choosing which friend to go out with
and then two choices for each friend and a choice after the choice to stay home.

i'm having fun with this despite my brother telling me to make it longer like dude do you know how much braining it takes for the words to go???

if this one goes well tho i might adapt gods & monsters into one just for the hell of it. let you pick which character you want to make decisions for and go from there you know??