Chapter 35. "Just the two of us"

Venice' POV

I was looking for this dummy for so long and finally I found him. I am now here in the bowling alley and waiting for Edward to finish his turn in billiards.

"What is it now, Venice?" he asked with iritation.

"Just help me you dummy!" mariin kong sabi sa kanya. Hindi niya ako pinansin at muling pumiwesto sa pagbibilliard at muling tumira ng bola. Pagtapos niyang tumira ay humarap siya ulit sa akin with his disgust expression. Kung di ko lang kailangan ang bobong 'to I wouldn't be here.

"What kind of help? I don't wanna be in trouble again, Venice." he asked again. I raised my brows and glare at him.

"I just need a footage in our CCTV at school." I answered. I saw the confusion in Edward's face.

"What about it?" tanong niya. He is pissing me off with his dumb questions.

Naiinis na ako. Dahan-dahan ko siyang nilapitan at inilalit ang bibig ko sa tainga niya.

"Just help me get the footage of our CCTV in the hallway in front of the cafeteria for Goddamn sake and stop asking me with your stupid questions. Will you? You won't like iy when I get mad, Ed." inis na sabi ko. Natahimik naman siya at napasalubong ang kilay.

"Okay, tomorrow." sagot niya. Napangiti naman ako.

"Good."

He granted my request and he gave me the footage of the CCTV that day. I am now here in my room in front of my laptop patiently watching and scanning the CCTV footage. At sa kaka-forward ko ay umabot na ako sa oras na 'yon. Nanlaki ang mata ko nang makita ko sila Elyse at Yu-jun sa footage. I cut the video there and play it again. The video started and I seriously and quitely waiting for that time when Yu-jun faded and vanished in the air.

Habang pinapanuod ko 'yong video ay kinakabahan ako. I can't still believe that this is happening! I mean, who the hell he is? Is he some kind of black magician or illusionist?

I paused the video where Yu-jun faded and look at Elyse reaction. At nakita kong hindi siya nagulat.

"So she really knew about it?" I whisphered to myself.

Tinapos kong i-cut ang video at sinave sa phone ko at napangiti. Alam kaya ng bff nitong si Elyse ang tungkol kay Yu-jun?

I went to messenger and send the clip to Emerald and Elyse. Para naman bago siya umalis mamaya papuntabg Canada ay mabaliw siya sa kakaisip tungkol sa video na 'to.

A couple hours had past pero hindi sumagot si Emerald sa message ko and Elyse didn't see my message. What kind of reaction was that?

Bigla naman akong napatayo sa pagkakahiga ko sa kama nang may malakas na kumatok at pumasok sa kwarto ko. I saw Mom there and she is not in a good mood.