Room to room

Inverted Todoroki POV

I woke up in a room. Iida, Bakugo and Kirishima were asleep. There were two doors in the room. I stick my ear to one door and could hear walking and constant chatter. I walked to the other door and put my ear up to it and heard Deku and Uraraka. I also heard another voice I couldn't recognize.

"Sorry for the trouble, we will try to find a way to get you guys home as soon as possible." The unidentified voice said. "Wait. Before we leave I have a request." Deku said. "and that is?" the voice responded. "Can we meet our other selves?" Deku replied. What does he mean 'other selves' ? "I'd have to talk to the school. so, maybe. But may I ask why?" The voice questioned again. "Just don't got anything better to do while we wait. "Deku responded casually.

I heard door steps coming closer, so I ran away from the door and sat down on the floor. They came out of the room. It was Uraraka , Deku and a man I don't know. "Hey Uraraka, hey Deku what you guys doing? Who's that? What do you mean other selves? Do we have to go home? Are we gonna go to jail?" I questioned.

"Looks like someone was listening in on our conversation" the man said laughing a little. "Why out of all the people to wake up first it had to be you." I heard Deku whisper. "We're not going to jail I can tell you that." He said meaning for me to hear. "Well then we don't have anything to worry about." I said. Uraraka nodded leaning on Deku's shoulder.

We woke up the others, except Katsuki, Kirishima said it would be better to just let him stay asleep so he wouldn't panic. We got in a car and drove to UA, I could tell it was UA because it was the same as our school except better kept. We went inside of a room with a big window next to the door and a few foldable chairs and tables on the opposite side of the room.

I was sitting in one of the chairs, Kirishima and Katsuki were sitting in the corner one of them still asleep, Iida sitting on one of the tables, and Uraraka had a bunch of chairs lined up and was laying on them with her head in Deku's lap. He was also in a chair.

From what I heard in the room we were gonna meet someone. I wonder who it is. Whoever it is I can't wait! I could feel the smile growing on my face with each passing second. I looked at Deku. He would probably hurt me if I ask him now. Aw man... i should have asked him on the ride here. The wait is killing me!