what the heck?

POV~Inverted!deku

The bright light soon vanished and nothing really changed, we were still in the room. The machine then made another beep and it had the word 'original' on its screen.

"W-what happened?" Kacchan said shaking. "I dunno must've messed with it too much." Iida replied. "But nothing happened" a disappointed Todoroki said. There was a moment of silence. "No look the room is different, its similar but it's not the same" Ochaco said in her soothing monotone voice. She pointed around the room, specifically to things that were out of place.

"She's right" said a shocked Kirishima. "Of course she's right" I said  a little irritated. He then let out a squeak and furiously nodded his head. I wonder, what did that machine do?

POV~Inverted! Uraraka

Deku glared at kirishima as he started slightly shaking. He then stopped and looked up. "We should try and find out what the machine actually did. I doubt that something in the 'forbidden' section would just move a few-" he said before getting cut off by the door opening.

The others were shocked, except todoroki, he was excited. When the door opened there was what looked to be a homeless man who hasn't slept in weeks. He had black shoulder length hair and black clothes. He also wore a long white scarf.

"Who are you?" He asked. His voice sounded like he was to tired to speak. Then, there was silence.

Something must have clicked in his head cause he then broke the silence. "What are you doing in here?" The man said in a rough tone as he grabbed at his scarf. "I don't know." Deku said sarcastically. Todoroki then basically bounced up to the man and said " I'm Shoto Todoroki nice to meet 'cha." Before he started bombarding him with questions.

When he introduced himself the mans facial expression morphed in to a look of confusion. He then tugged on his scarf which some how wrapped around us.