Who are you

The sunlight peeked through the window and shined on Bree. Bree woke up and looked at the clock. The time was 10:00 am. Bree got out of bed and went downstairs. Cornelia was the only one down there.

"Hey there, Bree" Cornelia said.

"Hi" Bree replied.

The others came down shortly after. All looking very tired. Especially Jack and Goldilocks.

"Good morning everyone" Froggy said.

"Good morning. How did you all sleep?" Cornelia asked.

"Good" Red and Froggy replied.

"Terrible" Goldilocks and Jack replied.

"Why?" Cornelia asked.

"Hero was crying all night" Jack answered.

"What about you Bree?" Cornelia asked.

Bree was just staring off into space. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. That boy. Who was he?

"Umm, hello Bree?" Cornelia asked.

"Huh, oh um good" Bree replied.

"Um ok" Cornelia asked.

"I'm going upstairs" Bree said.

Bree went upstairs into her room. She layed in her bed. She stared at the ceiling and just thought about last night.

About 45 minutes later, Bree heard knocking on her door.

"Come in" Bree replied.

Goldilocks walked in and sat on Bree s  bed.

"Hey" Goldilocks said.

"Hey" Bree replied.

"Everything is going to be ok" goldilocks said.

"I hope so." Bree replied.

"We will find Alex and Conner amd bring them back safe and sound."
Goldilocks said.

Bree felt like crying. Why? Why did this always have to happen to Conner and Alex? Should've been her.

"Do you want a hug?" Goldilocks asked.

Bree nodded. Bree and Goldilocks hugged. Bree started crying. Bree always admired goldilocks. Goldilocks was always so tough and brave. She was so adventerous. She was always there for Bree.

They stopped hugging and Golilocks stood up.

"Alright, so we are going to a restaurant is what Cornelia calls the fancy place with food. We are leaving in 30 minutes" Goldilocks said.

Goldilocks left Bree's room. Bree got off the bed and started changing. Bree grabbed a black short sleeved shirt with jeans and her signature purple beanie.

Bree grabbed her phone and went downstairs

Bree grabbed her phone and went downstairs. Everyone was downstairs waiting for her.

"Alright, Goldilocks and Jack you guys should probably take the rental car be cause I do not have a baby seat." Cornelia said.

Goldilocks, Jack, Red, and Froggy all went in the rental car. Bree and Cornelia went in Cornelia's car. Frenda and Wanda stayed home.

"Alright, let's go" Cornelia said.

Cornelia started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Hey, Cornelia." Bree said.

"Yeah" Cornelia said.

"You said Puck used a flute to call his pixies?" Bree asked.

"Yes, why?" Cornelia asked.

"Just wondering" Bree replied.

Bree remembered that the boy used a flute to command the little lights. Then was that boy who really him?

They pulled up to the restaurant and went inside. They found the others at a table. They all sat down and looked at the menu. Bree decided to order scramble eggs, sausage, and a pancake with some strawberries.

About an hour after they ate they decided to leave. The drive was only
10 minutes so they arrived home fast.

Bree went back up to her room. She looked at the clock. It was 12:00 pm. Bree felt tired and decided to take a nap.

Bree woke up to tapping. Bree looked around. Her room was all dark. Bree read the clock. The clock said 1:00 pm.  Bree went downstairs everything was dark. Bree called out for the others. But no one answered. Bree started panicking. Bree heard tapping again. Bree heard the tapping coming from upstairs. She went upstairs and heard the tapping coming from her room. Bree went into her room.

Bree heard the tapping coming from the window. Bree pulled the curtain open. Outside was the lights again. She opened her window and the little lights flew to the street. Again, there was a boy. Bree decided to go outside. She closed her window and went downstairs. She grabbed a jacket and went outside.

The boy blew a few notes into his flute and the little lights pulled Bree to the boy.

"Who are you?" Bree asked.

The boy didn't answer.

"I said who are you" Bree said.

The boy handed her a piece of paper and something that looked like a wand. Bree gave the boy a confused look.

"What is this?" Bree asked.

"Read the paper and be careful" the boy said.

"What?" Bree asked.

The boy blew a few notes and the little lights flew Bree back to her room and put her in her bed. Bree felt tired again and fell asleep again with the piece of paper and the object in her hand.

Bree woke up back in her room. Bree looked around her room. The sun was shining. Bree looked at the clock. The clock read 1:30 pm. Bree sighed with relief. Was all just a dream, Bree thought.

Bree looked at her hand. She was still holding the piece of paper and the object. Maybe it wasn't a dream. Bree opened the piece of paper. The paper said"Bree, this is a very powerful object. The object is merlin wand. Be careful. Don't get addicted to the wand." Bree looked at the wand. She finally thought that there was hope because if this is really merlins wand, then they now have an advantage.

        Authors note

Hi! I think this is the longest chapter I've written. The next update won't be until another 3 weeks or a month. The time period right now is really tough because of the coronavirus. My school has just been cancelled for 2 weeks. Everybody just remember to wash your hands and to try to think of positive things. Everything is going to be ok. Bye!