Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov-

At that moment Daichi threw a noddle at my face.

I screamed not really knowing what was being thrown at me. I fell back and onto my tile floor which hurt. Daichi laughed at my reaction, I laughed along with him ignoring the stinging in my butt. "F-funny" I laughed out, "At least I know it's not done yet" he laughed back. I nodded not really understanding what he meant. "Here" Daichi then handed me a noodle and pointed to the fridge, I smiled mischievously. I threw the noodle back at him, "Payback" I stated. We both erupted in laughter, the noodle was sticking on his face and what made it funnier he didn't even notice. His laughter soon ended and he stood up to tend to the noodles, I continued to laugh every time he looked back at me... who was still on the floor dying. "y-y-you h-have a n-n-no-" I continued to laugh, he looked back at me confused "What?" I stood up and walked over to where he stood. "Here" I peeled the noodle off his face, which was red from my contact "it's done" I smiled and pulled out some bowls to serve the dinner we had both made. I looked back to see Daichi still red face now sitting on one of the stools on the counter, I smiled in response happily handing him a bowl of hot noodles. I filled mine and stood while eating, my bowl placed on the counter in front of me. "How is it?" I asked taking my first bite, he nodded to say it was good. "Bleh," I said my face becoming sour like, I quickly turned around to look in one of the cabinets on the walls. Daichi's face showed concern "What happened" he stifled a quiet laugh, "Its bland" I turned the salt shaker a couple of times on top of the noodles in front of me.  He laughed at my response, "you're quite something". We continued to quietly eat and talk until Datchi noodles were gone. Soon Daichi was putting on his shoes to leave "Thank you again, Y/N I hope your head feels better. Although it seemed ok tonight. I'll see if I can come by tomorrow morning maybe we can walk together!" he laughed and left closing the white door behind him. I smiled to myself cleaning up after dinner and placing the leftovers into the fridge. I yawned thinking about my head hitting my soft pillow, it made me sleepy just thinking about it. I shut off my lights not realizing my head had begun to throb in pain.  I held it, wondering where I had put my pain killers.  I walked into my bathroom opening my cabinet and pouring some of the medicine into my hand, I quickly swallowed and sauntered into my bedroom. My head was hurting badly, and all I wanted was to fall into my bed where I could sleep. My face hit the pillow and I was suddenly fully asleep. 

Daichi Pov//

By the time I got home it was 8:45, I was quite tired after practice and taking Y/n home and making sure she ate. She didn't seem to bad when I left her however Im still worried. She so sweet and I know from personal experience that a concussion is not something that just goes away.  All I cant really remember is her soft laugh, and the fact we enjoyed a meal together. It was honestly nice to around somebody else besides the boys on the team, and of course my own family. I walked into my room and sat at the wooden desk in the corner just now starting my homework, considering I was a third-year the homework load seemed to increase night by night. It was exhausting. As I continued to write and do my work, my thoughts seemed to flutter back towards Y/n's house. It was quite bare with only the real essentials however I couldn't bring myself to judge her considering she was so nice.. she was sweet. I shook my head trying not to think about her, I needed to focus. I did the rest of my homework before quickly getting ready for bed.  I kept tossing and turning in my self unable to fall into the slumber my body actually needed. I groaned in annoyance. I picked up my phone to see many... many text messages from the group chat. 

Rayofsunshine- IS Y/N OK? DID SHE MAKE IT HOME

Sugamomma- Hinata im sure Daichi got her home just fine :)

Rayofsunshine- DAICHI

Rayofsunshine- DAICHIIIIIIIIIIIIII 

Noya6969- DAICHI IS Y/n ok???? My poor sweet Y/n~chan ;-;

Ashaiace- She looked beat when they left, I hope shes ok ;-;

Noya6969- AHHHH Y/N DONT LEAVEEEE.. I think im gonna cry....... 

Ashaiace- Noya dont cry.. cuz then Ill cry 

I looked at my phone actually surprised by the number of people concerned for Y/n my chest felt tight for some reason as I read more of the mesages.

Rayofsunshine- We should do somthing for her... A PARTY

Tuskiikei- I dont think someone with a concussion is going to want a loud party. 

Kageyama99- I agree.. for once. Concussions are serious 

Rayofsunshine- Kageyama you would get a concussion 

Kageyama99- would not dumbass

Rayofshunshine- Mhm ya you would

Kageyama99- at least I cant hit the ball :P

Sugmomma- You two stop it. Hinata we should do somthing fro Y/n

Tanakatankada- We should bring her food? ooooooh or maybe Noya and I can read her to sleep *_*

Noya6969- I AGREE LETS DO THAT

Sugamomma- You two are hopeless 

I sigh seeing the underclassmen's responses

DaddyDaichi- Shes home, fed and safe.

Rayofsunshine- YAY

Noya6969- Aww YESH

Tanakatankada- I KNEW IT, THANK YOU FATHER

Daddydaichi- Father?

Sugamomma- Im just glad shes safe

Ashaiace- Me to. Does she need anything?

Daddydaichi- I don't believe so... I hope shes not sleeping yet or else she's going to wake up with a massive headache

Sugamomma- Ohhh I read about that it sounded bad... I hope Y/N ok....

Daddydaichi- I think im gonna try and get her in the morning.. if I don't wake up late

Rayofsunshine- Actually we have morning practice tomorrow.. coach said if were late were doin..... I don't even wanna say it.  I WAS TERRIFIED. 

Sugamomma- I bet Y/n will be just fine, its the weekend after all. I also don't think coach is expecting her to be there. 

I responded with a 'yes' and was finally dozing off into sleep, almost dreading having to wake up the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~