Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Pov- 

Kageyama's team had the first serve which Datchi gladly received setting up a nice set that I set to Datchi who took the first point.  "Yesss" we yelled giving one other high fives, "You guys are pretty cocky arent you, "Tanka said from across the net. I stuck out my tongue childishly this was the first time I wasn't scolded or yelled out I was actually having fun for once. Hinata returned by also sticking out his tongue at me "Were gonna win" he said getting ready for our serve. I set myself up, double-checking to make sure I was behind the line since that's something I seemed to struggle with for whatever reason. 'Deep breath Y/N' I threw the ball up and threw myself in the air following it. *BAM* my palm seemed to collide with ball sending it over the net where Hinata attempted to receive it only being able to get a very back toss to Kageyama, "COVER" he screamed Kageyama nodded and ran to.  It felt like the world went into slow moe and I saw the ball fly by my eyes. I didn't have any time to respond, my body froze. "DON'T MIND" Datchi screamed.  I still was frozen "Y/n-chan are you ok?" Noya walked over clearly worried, even though the ball didn't look like it touched me. "What the actual hell was that thing?" I asked my eyes wide open "It just went WHOOSH" I explained. "WHOOOOSH" Hinata jumped looking at Kageyama who was also smirking. "It's our secret weapon" Noya responded booping my nose wit his finger. We played for a bit longer Hinata, Tanaka, and Kageyama clearly in the lead, it seemed impossible to stop the super quick. Coach then began to switch different players in, in the end, I was able to play with almost everyone on the team, with also being able to deliver a lot of hard blows to whoever was on the opposing team. 

"Ok, that's enough.. it's getting late bring it in." Everyone huddled in close to say goodbye and to hear about tomorrow's practice. "Y/n can you come here?" Takeda asked Ukai stood next to him waiting for me to come over. "Yes coach?" I asked, "So how was it?" Uaki asked. Clearly Takeda had talked to Uaki informing him of where I had previously been and what level I had been playing at. I nodded "It was good, I had alot of fun!" I smiled "Noononon was it hard? You look like you've been playing with them for years" looking at both Noya and Datchi who were the upperclassmen. "Coach its only been the first day... I me-" I cut Takeda off "No I didn't find it that hard, however..." I looked at my phone reading the text message and sighing. "Like Takeda was saying it was the first day... I had fun either way. Also, don't worry about my father.. he's scary yes. For me, though I just want to have fun.. for now" I smiled and took my leave. Leaving both coaches, and heading to the locker room to grab my things. 

Ukai Pov-
"Holy sh-" I began to say which was cut of by Takeda who was fuming, looking white as a sheet. 

Y/n Pov- 

I entered the locker room leaving all the boys in the gym. Many were saying goodbye or still practicing. However, I honestly was exhausted, my legs and brain were killing me, I thought back to what I had said to Ukai about having fun. It was true I needed some fun in my life and maybe this was the team to do it with. I began taking off my shirt and stuffing it into my bag, which was already full of all the work I had to catch up on. Many of it was easy stuff but it was still going to take awhile.  I took off my sports bra and clipped on the black one I was wearing before practice. I began to take off my shorts when the door opened leaving most of me uncovered.  In the door stood all three of the third years I had just met. Daichi, Suga, and Asahi, I screamed all of there eyes locked on to me which quickly were closed. "i-i.. umm W-were so s-sorry" Asahi pulled both the captain and co-captain outside the door, all threes faces bright red all looking sunburnt. My scream attracted many of the other boys which could be heard outside the door. "What happened," Tsukkis calm voice asked, "W-well y-y-you s-see.. um" Suga stumbled on his words, "We w-walked i-in at the wrong time" I could hear Datchi try and explain the situation that had just happen. My face still in shock my body covered in red from embarrassment, I quickly changed and pushed the door open to reveal almost the whole team. My face burnt up again and the three boys that had seen me just a few minutes earlier face turned even redder. I stiffly walked forward trying to get away from the situation. "I wish I saw Y/n-chan Na-" Asahi smacked both Tanaka and Noya on the back of there heads which made them start to whine in pain. "Were really sorry.." Suga tried to small while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "Will figure out how the locker room thing will work later Ok? and sorry again" Daichi said his eyes avoiding any contact with me. "mhm" I nodded and quickly walked away towards my house trying to get away from everything that had just happened. My face was still burning, I touched it feeling the heat that continued to rise. 

Suga Pov- 

"I feel so bad" I started taking my gym clothes off and changing into our volleyball tracksuit. I thought about the poor girls face. "I-i mean we didn't know" Asahi face becoming redder at the thought. "Still you guys didn't even knock," Tsukishima said making us feel even worse, "And Asahi didn't even say sorry" Yamaguchi added while smiling at Tsukishima in approval. "You two stop it your making it worse," Daichi said glaring at the two underclassmen, "I-i didn't say sorry" Asahi face becoming more embarrassed at the thought. Both Noya and Tanaka in a praying position "You were the chosen three!" the said in unison "S-stop it! " I scolded them.

Y/n Pov- 

My face was still red by the time I made it home, I opened the fridge to find a meal already made by who I would guess to be Natalie " Hope you had a good day~" I opened the container to find some chopped up steak and veggies. I smiled and heated it up and began eating, my phone started blowing up, however. "So annoying" I quietly said opening up my text to see the group chat blowing up.

Noya6969-  Y/Nnnnnn~Channnnn 

Tanakatankada- Soooo cutttee~~

Rayofshunshine- What happened?

Sugamomma- NOTHING BE QUIET

Kageyama99-??

TuskiiKei-They saw her undressed. 

Rayofshunshine- Y/N ARE YOU OK? DID YOU GET HURT

I smiled at the thought that Hinata was concerned about me.

 DaddyDaichi- No bean buns for a week

Kageyama99- No,  it wasn't even us

Sweetboyyama- Unfair it was the upperclassmen!

AshaiAce- Your making it worse I already feel bad..... sorry Y/n :(

I shut my phone my face yet again red, I quickly ate and went to my room to begin homework. 'Why is this year already so muchhhhh' my palm hit my face as I started to write out math problems. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long Chapter :)