Next Chapter Part 6

3rd POV

All the Wayne's plus some of the team pulled up at the mansion as Percy was walking home with Sarah.

"Chicago P.D is amazing like really! My favourite episode is..." excitement shone in her eyes as she talked
        Percy smiled at her as they walked. Like in slow motion everyone stopped to stare.

"Peruses Jackson! For the love of God, get your ass in the house and get ready!" Damian screamed, but as he got closer, his eyes landed on Sarah.

She looked down at her flats, a shy wave as she hid behind Percy. Unfortunately for her, he had other plans and took place as Damian's Wing-man, giving a slight push at Sarah towards Damian.

"I gotta go get ready, please make our guess feel welcome!" Shooting a wink and dashing off, all that was left was an ocean scent.

"Uh, Hello, My name is Damian." Proper and somewhat reserved he took out his hand.

"Sarah"

_______________________________________________________________

Percy left to change in his room, bright blue swim trunks shone in their glory.

Looking at himself in the mirror Percy traces some scares. Some are small that litter his upper arms, while some are big and long across his arms.

Percy here a knock at the door as he sees a familiar head of hair.

"Dick? What do you want now?" Percy stares at Grayson with anger, but also the fear that he is gonna get punched again.

" I came by to apologies and explain what happened last week." He started " when you left with Nico, after school. Wally saw you guys. Being all friendly and close. So he thought you were cheating-"

"what!" Percy stood up, eyes guarded " you didn't think to even ask me? You just went crazy on someone who didn't know what was going on? And cheating? We were never exclusive! Sure we hung out, but if hanging out with someone is cheating, then he has been doing it from day 1." Percy started to pace, fuming at what Wally thought.

Turning back to Dick " You know we both like each other, and he thought we were dating. Yet he still flirted with everything that had a heartbeat. I am not some porcelain doll that needed to be protected from the shit you guys strung between us! You guys were family because my real one died and I am left to dry without them. No memories, nothing!" Tears started to come down as Percy finished

"They may have died but their Death is not the greatest loss I have had. My greatest loss is what died inside of me when you hurt me. I was clueless to trust you."

Dick looks up into Percy's eyes to see a scared little boy that was missing memories and life.

" Next time you see Wally. Tell him I need to get to know myself before I try to get to know others."

Dick nods and leaves Percy to calm himself.

' I didn't help. I made things worse. It's not about me though, Percy is hurting and I caused it.' He thought as he went to tell Wally what had happened.

______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip where Percy is calm and everyone is ready for the water park.