Chapter 5

Percy POV

On my way to math I saw Sarah walking behind be, every twist and turn down the hall. I gave her a questioning glance before turning around.

"Are you following me?"

She looked up startled, then quickly show her head stuttering out an answer.
"N-no, I'm just going to math, that's it! I swear-"
"It's okay, who do you have?" I asked
"Mr.Caster, I'm guessing you too?"
I nodded as we walked the rest of the way in silence, sadly this was a awkward one, we parted ways when we came in, I went to the front, while she went to the back.

Sarah POV

Note- I don't know what it's like to have OCD so if you can correct me that would be nice, but don't be rude about it.

I was just having a normal day, when poof! Some stranger comes in and ruins my peace. I don't like talking to many people, let alone a new student! My bubble of a world consists of 4 people, my 2 best friends, and parents. I'm just the shy girl with major OCD and a introverted personality. I'm proud of myself for even making 2 friends, 3 might be a pushing it, at least when the third one is a chatty out-going maniac, when I'm around him my OCD is on the fritz, from his hair, to his books, and ugh! I went to the back and waited for Nico to come. Usually he would be here before me, meeting him was an unusual experience.

One day he is just here, no one noticed him, like they are doing with Percy, it was the middle of the second semester when I was on my way to the lockers.

Flashback

One.two.right.left, don't stop don't look up, but watch where your going. My light brown hair was neatly brushed into a high ponytail with a navy blue headband, my Gotham Academy uniform matched the flats on my feet, as many sanitizer bottles hung from my backpack, and my phone in my purse.
The goal was to reach my locker without getting any attention from anyone, the problem was that my locker was past certain groups of people, some messed with people others didn't.

I was almost to my locker when Brady and Jacob where there, neither of them were mean naturally, they were just the theater kids from down the block, but this girl Amanda got something on them, threatened them I bet, she made them her servants for all of last year, and that's when one of them snapped and lashed out his anger, soon both balls of emotion burst, but the flame wasn't fully out, it's like the Chernobyl explosion. It hasn't fully passed, just slowly dispersing.

"Hey freak! Emo! We're talking to you!" One yelled as the other didn't wait, he went into action slamming her against the wall.
Her head took in all the impact hitting the concrete wall then the metal lockers, landing on the 'oh so soft' dyed tile. Her head throbbing, knowing there would be a bruise the next day, she pressed her back against the corner between the locker section and the wall, using her arms to cover her head and block out the noise, subsiding the ache.

"Hey! Get away from her!" A pale boy in dark seethed at them
"What are you gonna do about it, you little punk!" Brady told him towering over the son of hades
Sarah peeked out from her sheltering position, to see what was unraveling.

"Looks like we have another Emo, nice." He taunted cracking his knuckles about to punch the lights out of  this kid until  a weight skipped him off his feet onto the floor, the same quick person grabbed Nico's hand and dragged him out, to the original destination in the first place.

Flashback over

The bell rang and Nico still wasn't here, I was getting worried, so instead of going to the library like usual, I headed to the canteen, to spot him, Nico was an important aspect of my life, one of the few friends, I trusted him more then my father, last time he was absent he warned me, anytime he would be absent he would tell me, he was sick but he still, ran to school in the rain! I took him home though and took care of him the best I could, but I didn't tell him that my hands where practically numb from washing them to the bone, not wanting to get sick.

I smiled when I saw his signature black mob of hair with his pale skin, but I frowned when it was with a table crowded with kids. I don't know why Nico would be there, was he having a mental breakdown and the side effect was being bi-polar, no matter how strange the situation was, I walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder.
_________________________________________________________________________

"Yes?" Damian asked turning around, not expecting to see a perfect girl standing there, her brown hair tied back, and the uniform looked like it was engineered for her to look good in.

"Sorry! Wrong! Bye!" She said quickly scurrying away, but he was determined to find her again

Sarah POV
I totally claimed up, I thought it was Nico! Now I have to talk to him, thinking of something I quickly spit out a sentence and walked away my face probably a tomato, I sat on a bench hoping to become invisible when two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A deep voice taunted, but I knew better, only one person does this. A grin spread on my face ask turned around.

"Nico!" I indulged him into a hug wrapping my arms  around his neck, it hasn't been long but he hit a growth spurt and is now a foot taller then me. I feel as his arms wrap around me, as I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

What I was not ready for was to be pushed away onto the ground as a group of kids swarm him the fall knocking the air out of my lungs, I could hear his shouts for them to shut up, I could feel my asthma take over, I could smell the refreshing scent of the peppermints I keep in my pencil bag, my vision going blurry and dizzy from the lack of concentration to breathe, then cold hands held me guiding me towards a chair and placing my inhaler into the nebulizer and that into my face, relive filled me as I slowly calmed down, the fuzziness clearing, with Nico in front of m with the inhaler and the boy from earlier at my side holding my hand. Pulling back from him immediately, I slowly get up, for Nico to push me back down.

"Oh no you don't! I'm getting some food into you, then we will head to a quiet place to talk, ok?" Nico said, nodding to his suggestion since I really have no choice, I lean back and wait.

___________-____________________________________________________

that ends chapter 5! 2 oc's are still available to be shipped with the bat boys, it can be whatever gender I can write both kinds, but make sure it has enough info so that it's your character not just some random names and positions.
Shout out to Green-wings  , pearlchildofposeidon , and Maria_Reynolds48 for the OC's, so far and regular characters are ok too, as in teachers, students, etc

Form for characters:

Name:
Part-ex.student,teacher:
Physical description:
Importance- main, small, :
Small bio:
Living standards-mansion,regular house:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Extra info:

Hero form
A/N: this is for someone to make a hero, they don't get to choose the secret identity, cause then it's gone be in the comments and that ruins suspense, plus it would still be interactive/ interesting to read and find out who your hero is behind the mask

Hero Name:
(Optional)Nick name- name they call you in the base:
Powers or Skill:
(Optional) Mentor:
Gender:
Physical description:
Friends within YJ:
Likes/Dislikes:
Personality: