Chapter 7

(3rd POV)

It was the afternoon and Alfred had just finished editing a video he did earlier that morning with a friend from Japan. In the video they did a play-through of a video game by Sega. (or some Japanese company like that.)

Once the video started to upload Alfred got up and got Arthur's attention. "Yo, McDonalds time." He said throwing on a jacket.

Arthur just rolled his eyes and got up from the couch. "Ugh, do we have to?" He complained.

"Of course!" Alfred replied as if the answer was obvious.

As Arthur walked toward the front door and put his shoes Alfred already had his phone out ready to start the vlog for that day.

"Where are we going Artie?" He asked to start the video.

"My name is Arthur, wanker."

Alfred ignored him and continued the vlog until they were in the car. He handed the phone to the Brit and started the engine.

-le time skip-

"It's not that bad!" Alfred said trying to persuade the other with a camera in hand.

Arthur didn't say a word. Soon enough he quickly took a bite of the burger he held. Almost immediately his eyes lit up. Just as soon as that happened he looked away.

"HA! You like it!" The American teased.

"Shut up... It's not that great..."

Alfred laughed waving around his phone. "Your face said otherwise."

There was a group of teenage girls at the table next to them whispering to each other. Obviously talking about the two YouTubers.

Arthur seemed to take notice of this and became slightly nervous. Alfred eventually leaned over the table and whispered to him. "Just act normal. Let them approach you. If they do come up to us, follow me."

After a while they finally left. The teenagers never approached them which was a little weird, although the two just brushed it off.

The two of them walked down a street just hanging out and talking about whatever came to their mind. Eventually they both stopped and leaned over the railing separating them from a large lake.

They didn't even realize they came to a stop or that they were standing so close to each other. It just happened to put it simple.

The conversation turned to be about music just then. "Most love songs are extremely sad... I just can't handle them." Claimed Alfred.

"Ever listen to Secondhand Serenade?"

Alfred shook his head. "No.. Probably once or twice."

"What song is the saddest to you?" Arthur asked.

There was a brief silence before Alfred grinned and grabbed the others cheeks and humorously began singing. "Stay with me~ cause you're all I need~"

The Brit swatted his hand away while giggling and blushing slightly. The American smiled like it was an accomplishment. "I got an idea!"

"What is it?" Arthur asked curiously.

"The whisper challenge."

Arthur looked away. "I guess that sounds okay."

"Oh c'mon don't be like that! You know you like the idea!"

The Brit said nothing knowing what he said was true.

Alfred smiled. "C'mon, let's go!" He grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the car which was a while away. They didn't realize how far they had walked.

-another time skip-

Alfred sat at his computer desk transferring the recordings from that day to from his phone to his PC. While it was doing so he checked YouTube mindlessly.

Something stood out and caught his attention. The title itself was.... Uh.

The title read: "Libertea Confirmed!"

"Arthur?" The American called loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

"Right behind you." The blond appeared and looked over the others shoulder.

"You might want to see this..." He said clicking on the video.

It was them looking over the lake like they were earlier. Just then Alfred realized how close they stood next to each other.

"Read the description." Arthur said while leaning over and guiding the curser to the box.

It read: "Spotted the OTP earlier today! Don't you think they are acting a little too close to be friends? Libertea confirmed?"

After they both read it Alfred was the first to speak up. "So, pretty much all of YouTube thinks we're dating now."

"All of YouTube?" Arthur asked doubtfully.

"Yeah, notice the views bro?"

He looked at the screen and found the amount of views. 1,307,288.

"There is no way that many people watched this that fast!!"

"The power of the internet." The American shrugged.

"Why are you so calm about this!?" Arthur asked rudely.

"Cause it doesn't matter. All you have to do is deny it and your good. This stuff happens all the time." He said rather calmly sitting back in his chair.

"Really!? Is that why the top comment is: 'They can't deny it! This is proof! The ship is canon!!'"

---------
I haven't updated in a while... Sorry...