Part 44

Juju's POV:

(3 days later)

"Oscar, you good?" I asked as he was just sitting on my couch not saying a word. 

"My dad. He's back." He tells me. 

"Wow, are you okay? How you feeling about this?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I don't want him here. He should've just left straight to Bakersfield." He says. 

"How's Cesar taking this?" I asked.

"He wants to know him, all I know is that he's just going to get crushed like I did." He says laying down on the couch.

"Mami, mommy." Josiah yells. 

"What baby?" I asked. 

"Look! I made this for baby. Hi ozzy!" He says excitedly.

"Aww baby, good job, this is so cute." I tell him.

The gift he made for his sibling was a painting with hand print.

"Mommy it's not finished yet, come!" He says to me. 

I followed him to the kitchen where he had his paint set up. He instructed me to put out my hand and I did as so. He placed my hand onto the paper making another print next to his. 

"Ozzy!" He yells and Oscar came into the kitchen. 

I washed my hand off from the paint and I was watched them. Oscar looks happy, I just feel bad that his dad is making it worse for him.

"Now it's done. It's for baby." He says. 

"Leave it here so it can dry, let's go wash our hands." Oscars says to him.

...

Hours later.

I came over to Dwaynes Joint with Josiah. 

"Cezzy!" Josiah exclaims as he ran up to Cesar with a man inside a booth.

"Hey what's up siah." Cesar says to him giving him a hug. 

I followed to where they were sitting at. 

"Hey Cesar, hi." I said to Cesar and the man he was with.

"Juju this is my dad, Ray. Ray, this is juju, Oscar's girlfriend." Cesar says.

"Pleasure to meet you." I said shaking his hand. 

"You too, this is?" Ray asked referring to Josiah.

"I'm Josiah, I'm 5 and I like cars, chicken, and football well all sports." He says adorably.

"This isn't-" Ray says but me and Cesar already know what he was going to ask. 

"No, definitely not but this one is." I said to him. 

"I'm going to be a grandpa?" Ray asks with a smile.

"Yeah, well I mean Oscar looks at Josiah just as if he was his." Cesar says. 

"Is that so? Josiah you like Oscar?" Ray asked him. 

"Yeah, he lets me go in his red car... mom I'm hungry." He says. 

"Better feed the boy Juju." Dwayne says giving me a side hug.

"Alright, well it was nice seeing you and meeting you sir. Let's go Siah boy." I tell him.

I went to go order our food that's when Jamal started being over dramatic.

"I am not spoiled!" Jamal says. 

"My bad no, no. You are more lazy and entitled than spoiled. Not to mention a terrible employee." Dwayne tells him. 

"A terrible employee!? Me!? What about Juju!? You knew she was bossing me around when I was in charge?!" He tried calling me out. 

"I don't even work here anymore, and Jamal that's because you never got anything done." I told him. 

"And Cesar has sex up in here!" Jamal tells.

The customers started talking amongst themselves.

"Was it in the food prep area?" Dwayne asked. 

"No, sir!" Cesar says.

"Then we're good!" Dwayne announces.

"No were not good! If you fire me, how am I supposed to pay you back?" Jamal asked.

"I don't know. That's on you." Dwayne says. 

"But no ones gonna hire a kid like me!" Jamal yells at him. 

"Exactly! The hardest part about a job is getting it. That's a lesson that you need to learn." Dwayne tells him. 

"Mommy Jamal is dramatic." Siah tells me. 

"I know baby." I tell him. 

"Juju? Here." The lady says as she handed me my food. 

"Thank you." I tell her as I tried walking out Jamal ran into me. 

Obviously hurting himself more than me. We all seen Jamal make his exist and he left. Josiah pushed the door open and I realized that Jamal was behind the door already. So the door hit Jamal in the face.

"Oh, sorry." Siah says to Jamal.

"Ow! Daddy!" Jamal says to Dwayne.

————-