Part 8

Juju POV

"You're so annoying stop it." I giggled.

"Hey be nice, I'm making you dinner." He told me.

"Oh be nice? You made me cancel my plans." I said sarcastically.

As he was making food I was just watching him. This is one fine ass man, he was wearing a tank showing off his arms ugghhhh.

"Quit staring, its creepy." Oscar said.

"I wasn't staring." I said drinking beer.

He stopped what he was doing and he came between my legs since I was sitting on the counter. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Hey go back to the food before you burn it." I told him as his lips were kissing mines.

As the doorbell rang I got off the counter and grabbed the bowl of candy.

"Trick or treat!" The little kids said.

"Aw you guys are so cute, make sure y'all are safe okay?" I told the little kids while passing out the candy.

The parents thanked me for their kids candy and every baby I seen was soo adorable.

I closed the door and Oscar was staring at me.

"Quit staring, its creepy." I said mocking him.

"I don't sound like that." He laughed.

"Oh whatever." I told him.

"You're good with all of that." He said making us our plates.

"Good with what?" I asked pouting our drinks.

"With kids, I seen you taking care of Cesar and keeping those kids safe." He told me.

"Well um, experience." I told him.

"Experience? From what?" He asked as we sat at the table.

"Um, I'll tell you later. Let's eat." I said cherry.

I honestly don't want to tell him my deepest secret, if I tell him everything could change. I won't even know if he'll feel the same anymore.

..

As I was washing dishes Oscar came up behind me, his arms went around my waist.

"You gonna stand there or help?" I chuckled.

"Nah you look good doing it." He said.

He phone ding and it was Cesar.

"Oh my god, they got egged?" I laughed.

"Yeah, Cesar wants me to scare the fool. you coming?" He asked.

"No ima just finish up cleaning and call it a night." I told him.

"Dulces suenos, hermosa." He said and kissed me.

"Buenos noches, papi." I said.

I for sure caught him off guard with that. He leaned in and kissed me again. As he left I finished doing what I was doing. I locked up and I went into my room, him bringing up about me being  nurturing I couldn't stop thinking about it.

...

2 am. 

I couldn't sleep it's still been bugging me. I turned on my lamp I went to my closet, I grabbed the box I go to when things are going right. I opened it up and I see pictures, a teddy bear, and more. 

...

...

After 3 years I miss him so much